Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. The year is 2012.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Earth awaits destiny as the fated day draws near. The end of the 13th Baktun, and the dawn of some grand cosmic incursion, colloquially known as "The Mayan Apocalypse." And not since Y2K has a world ending scenario been taken so seriously. It's really happening this time, they say. There's numbers and shit that point to SOMETHING destined to happen now. What will it be? Demons? Is Jesus coming back? Nephilim? Aliens? Evangelion style aliens? Extradimensional beings? Nibiru? Just a big ol' comet? What did the Mayans see? Maybe it's a black hole? Maybe they predicted that the Large Hadron Collider would eventually destroy us after all? Is the movie "2012" right? Will there be plagues and catastrophes?

Gangnam Style and dubstep rule the replays. Edgy new cartoons that say words like "screw" and "piss" and "balls" but are ostensibly for kids find a devoted audience in adults. Toonami, which also used to be for kids, is now back for adults. Disney and Marvel do the unthinkable and create continuity between multiple films, culminating in "The Avengers," and really kicking off the superhero film era of cinema. The memes du jour are Overly Attached Girlfriend and Rebecca Black. The Wii U brings us tablet gaming and the Miiverse community. Team Fortress 2 is at the height of its popularity. Source Filmmaker was released and the GMod/machinima community is being rocked. But Team Fortress 2 is peaking. The new hotness right now? It's Minecraft.

Where are you?

Everything ended in 2012 tbh

Maybe the world did die in 2012 and what we're in now is it's death throes.

Discovering YouTube and the internet.

Tinder was released in 2012

I still remember that shit, my mom would calm me down that nothing was gonna happen

If only the world would’ve truly ended, comparing this thread to the 2003 one its insane how fast things turn into shit in not even a decade..

I'm opening my first beer (I know I didn't start drinking immediately I turned 18)
full

I wish i had drugs rn to cope