Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. The year is 2003.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Patriotism in the United States is still at an all time high. George Bush will surely be re-elected because nobody believes Kerry is gonna kill Bin Laden. Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governor of Hollywood, despite groping some of his staffers. He apologized and resolved to do better, that's all we needed.

Linkin Park rules the airwaves. American Idol rules the TV ratings. Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter rule the box office. Everyone's username online is Gryffindor this or Legolas that. Microsoft's Xbox scratches out a reputation as the edgy, non-cartoony, Mountain Dew & Doritosy American alternative to Nintendo's Mario baby games. N-words fly over Xbox Live. Crudely drawn dicks fly on Newgrounds and Albino Black Sheep. ROM sites are covered in Bible Black banner ads. Dragon Ball Z ends its run on Toonami, and begins its run of Dragon Ball GT. Beyblade ends its run on ABC Family, and begins its run of Beyblade V-Force. Yu-Gi-Oh! is smack dab in the middle of the Battle City arc. Sonic X is also a show. And Geocities, Tripod, & Angelfire are rife with naked pictures of all of these shows. Girls dress like Lizzie McGuire, boys dress like N*SYNC. Everything is chrome with really tiny fonts.

Where are you?

Houses are cheap too. The Honda s2k is still in production. It only gets worse bud e boyo

Nostalgia is bluepilled. OLDCELS GTFO, YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT BETTER WHEN YOU WERE A PUSSY STARVED TEEN

Watching WWE Wrestlemania 19

Nostalgia is bluepilled. OLDCELS GTFO, YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT BETTER WHEN YOU WERE A PUSSY STARVED TEEN

Not sexually, no. But I was happier.

I don't even know most of the things in here ngl, was just 3 year old at the time

Suffering from parental abuse and studying over and over while barely getting any decent grades

god i wish i could go back to those times

Playing in the forest, alone.
Also, learning English on my computer

Playing in the forest, alone.
Also, learning English on my computer

Forests?

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Playing outside on an island.

Drinking milk and eating baby food.

For me 2003 was the year of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire and nothing much else. And NSYNC makes me think of the late 90s much more so than the early 2000s for some reason.

For me 2003 was the year of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire and nothing much else. And NSYNC makes me think of the late 90s much more so than the early 2000s for some reason.

What about O-Town or 98 Degrees?

What about O-Town or 98 Degrees?
Yeah still late 90s. To be fair I've never heard of O town though. Regardless, for some reason a lot of the pop culture that started in the 90s stayed in the 90s in my mind, even if it was still popular after. Britney Spears is another good example. I remember listening to "Toxic" once :soy: and being shocked it was from 2003 and not 1999.

I wasn’t even born the summer of June 2003, so...

20 years old. Working in a job (the only job) I enjoyed, just moved out of my mums and in with my Chad brother, a decent amount of money saved as I was Truecel so never went out with "friends", hazing in the glow of Oneitisism (like a fucking, stupid, idiot cuck!! Only negetive part of that time of my life), coping with collecting old school (even back then) video games that I used to play when I was a kid such as Sunset Riders and the Final Fight saga. A comfortable little routine. A pleasant time of my life, and one year before my first serious relationship...... with alcohol, began to form. Eventually leading me to wear I am now, rehab. Almost crippled and with a fucked liver, kidneys, pancreas, bowls and heart.

Still, probably easier than living with a foid :feelskek: Nice thread @FrothySolutions bro, enjoyed reminiscing :feelsokman::feelsYall:

So many youngcels on here. There's still hope, you mongs. Exercise everyday to boost those T levels (high intensity like sprinting, lifting weights, maybe pick up a fighting sport) eat lots of (healthy) foods so you don't end up stunting your bone growth, and socialize with your peers to neurotypicalmax. Keep an eye on your hairline and do your due research if your hair starts to miniaturize. Don't mouthbreathe and don't spend hours in front of a screen.

I was 9 years old in 2003 and was probably playing on my PS2 or skateboarding outside

So much shit going at the same time lol NOTHING from recent media even comes close to the early 2000s or anything pre-social media.

its over i werent a skater in 2005

Picture this. I'm a bag of dicks, put me to your lips. I am sick, I would punch a baby bear in his shit. Give me lip, imma send you to the yard with a stick, make a switch, I can end a convosation real quick.

That was probably the best year of my adult life.

That was probably the best year of my adult life.

It was a good year for me, but it was also the year I lost my job. I had to take what I could find. But I was still happier than I am today.

9 years old, hiding in my room

Playing outside during recess without even one care in the world

It was already over back then