Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Picture of my gf and her family

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Elders on campus Cultural Exchange 2013

ur just mad dat u get no abo pussy :feelswhat::cryfeels:
At this point I have such low standards,Id even have an abo gf who wants to be with me willingly:fuk:

But even abo foids are chad only:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I would get a panic attack if they stood in front of my door tbh

volcel if wouldnt
im volcel

Imagine the smell

THAT CROOKED ABO, PETROL SNIFFING, FAT WHORE LIED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of my girlfriend and her family
Empty room wood wall floor d illustration render background mock up template texture empty roo

SHE SAID SHE NEVER HEARD OF CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNTIL @Kabsacel told me otherwise

Yes all abos should be forced toto breed with incels:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:and together we will make inceldia a reality
ok lemme get the lube, but she is like 34 years old. What if her body can't make baby?

Yes all abos should be forced toto breed with incels:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:and together we will make inceldia a reality
They are extremely low iq anyways:feelsUgh:we can easily conquer them:feelsokman::society::society:

ok lemme get the lube, but she is like 34 years old. What if her body can't make baby?
Why simp after a 30,Year old abo when you can have abos half her age.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Use IVF:society: