Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture of me, wanting to grab pussy

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Pussyy

What is real? Some theories say we live in simulation
Yes, we are living out a simulated life where our soul is being tested through the containers we know as bodies.

What is unclear is that if all this was done of our own choosing in a higher plane or if this is all forced on us by a higher force.

But main concern here right now in this moment, is to know the shape of your simulated face in your current lifetime as of 2019.

Yes, we are living out a simulated life where our soul is being tested through the containers we know as bodies.

What is unclear is that if all this was done of our own choosing in a higher plane or if this is all forced on us by a higher force.

But main concern here right now in this moment, is to know the shape of your simulated face in your current lifetime as of 2019.
Right now most important thing is finding cute adorable loli waifus of culture

Right now most important thing is finding cute adorable loli waifus of culture
Cope

You denied yourself that loli before you began this lifetime. It was your destiny to to be deprived of a loli.

Let's focus more on the man behind the Geso.

Cope

You denied yourself that loli before you began this lifetime. It was your destiny to to be deprived of a loli.

Let's focus more on the man behind the Geso.
Greatest man of culture on this planet, fapping to cute lolis every day

Do you believe you condemned yourself to this fate?
I believe in chaos and accidents as general rule, dharma being just minor and unstable

JFL at non simulation me for choosing this simulation

I feel cold just looking at that picture.

Mogs me because snow

mogs me because has someone to take a picture of yourself

mogs me because has someone to take a picture of yourself
Moron former "best friend", who wanted me to go after old ugly roasties and gave PTSD

Sometimes, it seems sometimes Geso is actually an old lesbian who hasn't got her desired girl partner and is now trolling here for her fun and kill her empty boring time.

mogs me because you have a camera

Sometimes, it seems sometimes Geso is actually an old lesbian who hasn't got her desired girl partner and is now trolling here for her fun and kill her empty boring time.
You really think GesoSlayer is actually a foid?

That would be one hell of a plot twist.