Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Picture of an oldcel trying to swallow the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

There is a reason there are many incels-in-denial.

I think it's on the contrary. I always assumed 30+ year old incels know it deep inside, whether they are aware or not, that it's truly over(unless we are talking about a low iq soyboy cuck like in my avi).
Being a youngcel in your early twenties is worse in my opinion, because there is still some subconscious hope deep inside that you might yet ascend. After 30 it is TRULY over.

That's a half-red pill though.
Its a carefully planned design by OP.
Swallowing an entire black pill makes you die from depression on the spot.

I think it's on the contrary. I always assumed 30+ year old incels know it deep inside, whether they are aware or not, that it's truly over(unless we are talking about a low iq soyboy cuck like in my avi).
Being a youngcel in your early twenties is worse in my opinion, because there is still some subconscious hope deep inside that you might yet ascend. After 30 it is TRULY over.
I like to think of it as an incel-in-denial IT user who has been trying hard his whole life trying to get a girlfriend, always dismissing incel banter as "hateful and self defeating losers" and before he knew it he is a 40 year old kissless virgin. He starts reflecting on his life, but the pill is still very hard to swallow. So yes, I'm referring to the type of guys pictured in your avi. They have to cling on to the just world fallacy.