Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Picture] Is this Bagelcel's girlfriend???

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
What's going on? Or is it just some foid wanting to take a photo with him? Why do they want to take photos with him?

Attachments

• bagel.jpg
    bagel.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 303
No, she isn't.

Here is thing. The trick when unattractive male in order to arrract foid hires girls for posing with him for photographes, it boasts his status

He's been famemaxxing lately. Read about him on Forbes just a few days ago.

His life mogs mine.

Trying to get famous of bagelcel by taking pictures with him

just be nt theory strikes again.he is shorter than everyone here but lifemogs us

Does anyone remember the poster Bagelcel? He was a British guy of Indian or Arab origin, iirc -- I think he lived in London. Dude really liked bagels. Seemed like a good guy. I always think people are talking about him when I hear that name.

Too bad everyone can't be famous or statusmaxxing would be legit

Women only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting.

Fame.

Are you seriously surprised that someone became internet famous and is now having women flocking?

15min are almost up.

JFL if you think any woman anywhere could ever be attracted to this rotund genetic failure. He literally broadcasts “GENETIC FAILURE” to everyone who lays eyes on him, JFL if you think that it wasn’t just a girl who wanted to take a picture with him so she could post it on Jewtter and Jewstagram to make fun of with her roastie beckylite friends.

Attention whoring or virtue signaling frontholery, nothing else.

Last edited:
To get more clout on insta, twitter, snapchat

That’s an attention whore latching to whatever it can.

Once his 15 minutes of fame is up, he’ll wonder why no woman interacts with him whatsoever once again, then will come his extremely depressed plateau recognition, and finally we’ll likely hear about his suicide.

No, just some attention seeking whore. She probably didn't even fuck him.

No, he is like famous clown.
"Chad look! see this famous clown, take a picture with him"

Bagel isn’t a saint in my book

mogs me to death no foid ever let me that near to her

Clout chaser.