Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Picrel is an Indian with a skin condition that turned his skin lighter. Indistinguishable from a white man and mogs 99% of mutts

Of fucking course the pajeet OP is posting from Canada...

Anyway, this guy looks more like an Ashkenazi than a proper white man

I have an aunt with albinism and she still has distinct curry features, but most people are too retarded to tell so they think she's white.

He looks like a jew

Like Michael Jackson?

he looks jewish as fuck, same phenotype as YandereDev

Pitch black soulless eyes and massive nose. Looks uncanny with white skin

Of fucking course the pajeet OP is posting from Canada...

Anyway, this guy looks more like an Ashkenazi than a proper white man
That's why bleaching skin is cope. Suifuel for wannabe white curries.

does not look white

looks like an alien jfl

I am a cat with a skin condition that turned my skin lighter. Indistinguishable from a white man and mog 99% of mutts

I am a cat with a skin condition that turned my skin lighter. Indistinguishable from a white man and mog 99% of mutts
the mask is off, I am a dark triad Richard Ramirez incarnate mogger. Ill fuck Stacies than femcels, I tried being kind but fuck u niggers. I would literally rape you so hard female whore. your words are cute, no female would stand a chance against me irl, subhuman inferior creatures, id dominate you weak ass bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back