Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Picky noodlwhores trying get citizenship via marriage on dating sites

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Look at these jungle monkeys from flip lands and Thailand try acquire citizenship via marriage , and they're picky too on rsvp.com.au. They should be deported. They're probably working as prostitutes in massage parlors.

Attachments

• noodlewhore3.PNG
    noodlewhore3.PNG
    87.5 KB · Views: 171
  • noodlewhore2.PNG
    noodlewhore2.PNG
    108.8 KB · Views: 173
  • noodlewhore1.PNG
    noodlewhore1.PNG
    76.3 KB · Views: 159
Noodlewhores are only marginally better than shegroids, which isn’t saying much

At least shegroids don't go to other people's countries as prostitutes and look for citizenship. they're both bad

Every noodlewhore is Chad cock sucking whore. They are the most racist foids on the planet.

Noodlewhores are human parasites, emotionless and materialistic as fuck.

Noodlewhores are human parasites, emotionless and materialistic as fuck.
I hate them so much. I want a white girl , specifically Mediterranean from Spain or Portugal. Noodlewhores are the worst parents too , they are helicopter parents.

I hate them so much. I want a white girl , specifically Mediterranean from Spain or Portugal. Noodlewhores are the worst parents too , they are helicopter parents.
>White
>Mediterranean
Pick one

The ones from the Philippines and other inferior Asian countries are. However, the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean women are really attractive. Nigs are waaaaaaaay below those Asians in SMV.

New dna study shows confirms that syrians migrated en masse to Italy during Roman Empire. Our genepool is totally fucked.
That not even taking into account literal arabs settled in Sicily and most of Spain for almost a century

The ones from the Philippines and other inferior Asian countries are. However, the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean women are really attractive. Nigs are waaaaaaaay below those Asians in SMV.
Nah , Thai and Viet ones are pretty attractive caked up. Koreans are on extrremes, really ugly or really beautiful , though most are former. Mediterranean foids BTFO Asian foids.
That not even taking into account literal arabs settled in Sicily and most of Spain for almost a century
Whatever , culturally they are different.

And our Neolithic was totally Asian also. That's it. We are real sandniggers. It's over for Calabriancels. Not even Venetians and Lombards are free from this curse.

And our Neolithic was totally Asian also. That's it. We are real sandniggers. It's over for Calabriancels. Not even Venetians and Lombards are free from this curse.
Turincels are better

Lol are you kidding me white women shit on noodles even from developed countries. Why do you think these foids try hard to be white themselves?

Call me volcel but I wouldn't touch RuthS, looks like a fucking tranny.

Lol are you kidding me white women shit on noodles even from developed countries. Why do you think these foids try hard to be white themselves?
Did I imply that whites are inferior in any way? I was referring to blacks being inferior.

This is why SEmaxxing is shit, its just a bunch of entitled cunts hoping to get citizenship
99 percent of them are ugly. If you SEAmaxx , stay in their country