Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Picking on people, then getting butthurt when the attacked defends himself

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
Some time ago i was going for a walk, with my phone in one front pocket pocket and my purse in the other. some old man with his wife were walking down the same road. when we were close he looked at me smirked and stopped me to ask a question. "im looking for some pebbles, i wondered if you have some in your pockets and grinned like a retard. i went super close to him made a fist and said "i have a full fist full if you like". he then backed off and said i should go away before he calls the police.

WTF? He tried to ridicule me and after he met resistence its cry for help from the police. dont pick on people and people wont pick on you. just because i have a babyface doesnt mean you can walk all over me. but oh the satisfaction. it pisses me off that he picked on me, but i scared him so its ok.

Last edited:
This is why we have to gymcel. To defend ourselves.

in fact i am gymcelling. it just doesnt help in winter because no one can see your muscles. people see your recessed bones and narrow shoulders and become hostile towards you.

You have a purse?

pebbles?

autistcel here, can someone explain?

pebbles?

autistcel here, can someone explain?

the phone and purse bulge out. so dude made fun of them bulging out. i didnt give a fuck, because i went for a walk close to the woods, where usually there is no one.

normies advice is to shrug it off. but to normies stuff like this only happens once in a blue moon. when you get picked on on a daily basis you will become paranoid, not knowing when the next hit will come.

"oh wow thats so petty. a girl called you ugly? so what? it was just one girl"
"some dudes threw stuff at you? so what? shrug it off"
endless harassment and you are supposed to shrug it off.

if you look like a pushover you will have to fight constantly in order to be treated like a human.

So today my 67 year old neighbor parked car in way nobody was able to pass. So I went to him and said to move that fucking car with threat in my voice as I am feeling edgy recently. He swung at me but missed so I punched him right in chest. He called cops on me and I got accused of assault of poor old men. Fortunately I got only 'formal caution' and there will be no case in court and no criminal record. But it could end badly.

I fucking hate old men, they are like femoids - they think they deserve everything and take no responsibility for their actions.

our laws favor the one who gets hit first. no one cares about who started it. "you should solve your problems with words". this is not possible. if you are incel and incel looking you are no human in their eyes. your words wont have any value to them. you cannot convince them to treat you like a human. at this point you have to back off or any conflict becomes physical and you may get punished.

the phone and purse bulge out. so dude made fun of them bulging out. i didnt give a fuck, because i went for a walk close to the woods, where usually there is no one.

normies advice is to shrug it off. but to normies stuff like this only happens once in a blue moon. when you get picked on on a daily basis you will become paranoid, not knowing when the next hit will come.

"oh wow thats so petty. a girl called you ugly? so what? it was just one girl"
"some dudes threw stuff at you? so what? shrug it off"
endless harassment and you are supposed to shrug it off.

if you look like a pushover you will have to fight constantly in order to be treated like a human.

your right. i need to start fighting for myself which is why i gymcel now. ive had enough of being walked over all the time.

Gymcel? If somebody attacks you you will make 30 push-ups?
Boxcel, kravmagacel, and if you in USA buy a gun and train regularly.

i went super close to him made a fist and said "i have a full fist full if you like". he then backed off and said i should go away before he calls the police.

Props to you for finding something good to say, I never know what to respond in these situations.

He called cops on me and I got accused of assault of poor old men. Fortunately I got only 'formal caution' and there will be no case in court and no criminal record. But it could end badly.

Ugh, a few weeks ago I got the cops called on me too. My neighbor was playing some loud music at midnight and I couldn't sleep. When I went over to ask him to quiet down he just laughed my face. Several of his friends came out and I was feeling threatened so I pulled out a switchblade (for self-defense) to deter them.

Got a formal caution as well for 'threatening people with a knife'. And I had to go apologize to him. Ain't that fucked up.

Gymcel? If somebody attacks you you will make 30 push-ups?
Boxcel, kravmagacel, and if you in USA buy a gun and train regularly.

if you use physical violence you will be punished.
gymcelling is for deterrance
your right. i need to start fighting for myself which is why i gymcel now. ive had enough of being walked over all the time.

have patience. you gonna look like you lift after 4 years or more

Last edited:
So today my 67 year old neighbor parked car in way nobody was able to pass. So I went to him and said to move that fucking car with threat in my voice as I am feeling edgy recently. He swung at me but missed so I punched him right in chest. He called cops on me and I got accused of assault of poor old men. Fortunately I got only 'formal caution' and there will be no case in court and no criminal record. But it could end badly.

I fucking hate old men, they are like femoids - they think they deserve everything and take no responsibility for their actions.

Have you had any issues with this neighbor before? I don't know if he knew his car was blocking anyone. Maybe he knew and didn't care or really made a mistake. If you approach a stranger like that.... with an angry demeanor "move your fucking car" you're going to have issues. Nobody wants to be spoken to that way. If you've had issues with him before and he's a dick that's different. He should have just moved the car. I do know that if I parked and unknowingly blocked you and you approached me the same way there would be problems. Unlikely since I try to be aware but people do make mistakes. Again I don't know the history with your neighbor.
Some time ago i was going for a walk, with my phone in one front pocket pocket and my purse in the other. some old man with his wife were walking down the same road. when we were close he looked at me smirked and stopped me to ask a question. "im looking for some pebbles, i wondered if you have some in your pockets and grinned like a retard. i went super close to him made a fist and said "i have a full fist full if you like". he then backed off and said i should go away before he calls the police.

WTF? He tried to ridicule me and after he met resistence its cry for help from the police. dont pick on people and people wont pick on you. just because i have a babyface doesnt mean you can walk all over me. but oh the satisfaction. it pisses me off that he picked on me, but i scared him so its ok.

Sounds like a dick. Why he would say that is beyond me. Next time you are approached that way I would ignore it. There are assholes who act like assholes. Unless they touch you I would keep walking. They should get the message. If you're cornered you should def pop them.

Last edited:
Have you had any issues with this neighbor before? I don't know if he knew his car was blocking anyone. Maybe he knew and didn't care or really made a mistake. If you approach a stranger like that.... with an angry demeanor "move your fucking car" you're going to have issues.
Yes I had issue with him before. Also don't try pick up fights with opponent who is clearly stronger than you and than call police when you lose.
Another thing is that I am currently in state of mind that I don't longer care what happens to me.

Last edited:
Yes I had issue with him before. Also don't try pick up fights with opponent who is clearly stronger than you and than call police when you lose.
Another thing is that I am currently in state of mind that I don't longer care what happens to me.

Oh ok. I know you're depressed. Don't show him fear. What you did was awesome. Maybe he won't fuck with you anymore. When you see him just ignore his old ass. Sorry you gave him as a neighbor.

yeah i meant wallet. gymcelling will help you not get picked on if you have a babyface.

"Incels should embrace discrimination"