Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel picked up a girls shift :(

N

Narazz

Officer
At work i did the unthinkable. A women needed off for her kid and asked me to fill her shift. Yeap, i agreed to it. I'm not sure what i was thinking. Normally i don't do stuff like that.

the shift is on the weekend so i get a bit more money. could use more money so i can upgrade my pc. Even so i feel the way im getting an extra 100$ this month isn't how i'd like to earn it lol

It's alright it happens to the best of us.

OT is good when you need it and misery when you dont

youre a cuck but at least youre not broke

many girls take work breaks or call-in sick to avoid work and yet they demand more pay.

I had to do this at work as well, it was an unwritten rule. It didn't save me though

Cuck, whatever she needs to do with her kid probably only takes one hour and the rest of the time is used to fuck Chads while you are wagecucking.

Cuck, whatever she needs to do with her kid probably only takes one hour and the rest of the time is used to fuck Chads while you are wagecucking.
I read this thread title as "picked up a girls shit" because of your other thread lol