Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pick one.

Two good traits, one bad trait.

• 9/10 face. 6 foot 3/190-ish cm height. 4.25x4 inch/10.8x10 cm dick.

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • 9/10 face. 8.25x6 inch/21x15.25 cm dick. 5 foot 5/165 cm height.

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • 6 foot 3/190-ish cm height. 8.25x6 inch/21x15.25 cm dick. 3/10 face w/ noticeably sagging skin.

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
No surgeries, no lifts, no frauding, no penis enlarging exercises or procedures. You pick one and be proud of who you are.

IMPORTANT ADDENDUM: You can lift. And you can even do steroids. Provided they do NOT make your face look handsomer or make you taller or make your dick bigger. I don't want any testosterone spikes that somehow make your face more masculine, or whatever is preferable for a man's face. For the purposes of this experiment, these are magic steroids that don't have that head shape changing effect other steroids do.

I pick the first option

Last one because I'm still an autist either way.

1st option.

I can get a penis extender and or enlargement.

I think I choose the first one tbh although the first nights would be embarasssing

1st option and wear a strap on

I'm Giga Chad.

I can do whatever I want. You're forgetting that.

I'm Giga Chad.

I can do whatever I want. You're forgetting that.

You'd be Giga if you achieved 10/10 superhuman perfection. You're just shy.

1st for one night stands with any foid, 2nd so the foid doesn't cuck you. It's over for 10 cm Chadcels. 3/10 face is rope.

If it was 150 cm, first no doubt, but with 165 cm, 9/10 face and a massive cock, midgetqtmaxx.

#2, I'm already 5ft 7In, if all you had to do was lose 2 inches in height, and then you get a mega cock and Chad face, why wouldn't you take it, the guys who won't pick #2 are already tall fags to begin with, so they see being 5ft 5In as a "huge loss"

Picking #1 is retarded, you'll get laughed out of the room with a 4 incher, its like a person in a wheelchair buying a fancy bike, great, your bike is amazing, but you can't ride it

I picked the third because I already have a 3/10 face but this would give my a little more height and a much much bigger dick.

Men with VERY HIGH FACIAL LOOKS 9-10/10 are the rare exception to the "totally over for all manlets" theory. You have to be so far past average its not even fathomable. Yes you will still have difficulty but you will not stay incel forever.

First one is tempting.
I really think people underestimate the dickpill tho so i have to go with second option

Just imagine a woman pulling ur pants down with those stats, oh lord the disappointment. She would cheat with a big dicked guy soon enough

#2, I'm already 5ft 7In, if all you had to do was lose 2 inches in height, and then you get a mega cock and Chad face, why wouldn't you take it, the guys who won't pick #2 are already tall fags to begin with, so they see being 5ft 5In as a "huge loss"

Picking #1 is retarded, you'll get laughed out of the room with a 4 incher, its like a person in a wheelchair buying a fancy bike, great, your bike is amazing, but you can't ride it
Totally agree. I’m picking #2 then it’d be off to South America for me, height wouldn’t be a problem.

It actually gives me pleasure to know that there are Chads with micropenises out there, I wouldn’t trade places with them. Yes they have the advantage in every other facet of life but the humiliation and anxiety they must face knowing they are a SO close (a matter of inches infact) to heaven yet they are seen as an absolute joke by the entire world must be mentally excruciating, especially given the fact they have likely developed narcissism in response to their other enviable traits.

Last edited:

Picked #2 as well, it's the best option really.

Take Tinder pictures with a bulge or link an NSFW page of dickpics on your Tinder and manletism won't kill you that much with a 9/10 face.

Plus, even at 5'5, you would be a god in foreign countries.

Okay, so the sentiment that being short is fine, provided your face is good enough, is growing. I think knajjd would disagree.

not the 3/10 face one