Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pick one, realistic Jb AI robot that molds to your persona , or mid 20s Becky to grow old with

AI jb or Becky

• AI Jb

• Becky

Results are only viewable after voting.
Becky for sure,if i know she isn't going to leave me me.

Wouldn't the robot last longer than the woman

I mean she could always die young of disease or in an accident

depends on how realistic the robot is. If its pretty much indistinguishable I would pick it ovbs

ai jb with realistic and self cleaning pussy

Does the Jb AI have the artificial womb mod installed?

Depends on how realistic the robot is.

Jail bait AI all day.

I only accept real life Stacy's

Becky since she can give me children.

Can you actually do stuff with the robot other than sex? Like could I take it to a movie, or go to an amusement park with?

Companionship and emotional connection matters a lot to me, personally.

Can you actually do stuff with the robot other than sex? Like could I take it to a movie, or go to an amusement park with?

Companionship and emotional connection matters a lot to me, personally.

Yes it's real af but ofc you age and she doesn't, it looks real but almost flawless.

Yes it's real af but ofc you age and she doesn't, it looks real but almost flawless.
Well right now sexdolls and sexbots look super uncanny valley.

I'd probably have someone program it to like another man once I'm dead so it doesn't get lonely

Since the robot doesn't age, as time goes on you will be increasingly judged creepy if you go out with her. I predict men in the future will still get with women who age along with them, but secretly fuck jb robots on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back