Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (PIC) "You're not depressed, you're just distracted"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Fuck those people who have everything we've ever wanted but who act like crybaby bitches.

Attachments

• 1586426038624.jpg
    1586426038624.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 282
When Chad doesn't pack Ronaldo in fifa loot crates :lul: :lul: :lul:

When Chad doesn't pack Ronaldo in fifa loot crates :lul: :lul: :lul:
I remember when a chad in hs got into an argument with his friends and they stopped inviting him to some events for 1 or 2 weeks (yes, just weeks). He acted like a bitch the entire time. After that everything went back to normal for him, except that years later he'd refer to that as "that one time when I was depressed in high school bro".

I don't have any of that except the cookies and tea :feelscry:

Fuck those people who have everything we've ever wanted but who act like crybaby bitches.

I love how women Always depict themselves as thin, happy women with a smile on their face JFL.
From what I have heard, most girlfriends are harpies to their beta slaves, they hardly cook and they are fat and unhealthy. Why put effort into maintaining a mere slave after all?

One of my older Sisters spat on her boyfriend in a fit of rage and now she has just given birth to his first child JFL.
Sure that relationship will work out ok lelolel

I wouldn't be sad if I had half of that. Normies just always want more.

I would be sad if I had a diploma but not a girlfriend. Education is cope without sex and intimacy

I remember when a chad in hs got into an argument with his friends and they stopped inviting him to some events for 1 or 2 weeks (yes, just weeks). He acted like a bitch the entire time. After that everything went back to normal for him, except that years later he'd refer to that as "that one time when I was depressed in high school bro".
:feelskek:
I was close friends with a chad-lite for a while in highschool. He had mental issues and underrated himself.
The second he got pussy he left me in the dirt and started fucking hot chinese chicks.

In the meantime I was sitting at home Coping with anime and thinking About drinking Draino to end it.

I love how women Always depict themselves as thin, happy women with a smile on their face JFL.
From what I have heard, most girlfriends are harpies to their beta slaves, they hardly cook and they are fat and unhealthy. Why put effort into maintaining a mere slave after all?

One of my older Sisters spat on her boyfriend in a fit of rage and now she has just given birth to his first child JFL.
Sure that relationship will work out ok lelolel
I can't tell if this was made by a foid or a turbo soy.
I was close friends with a chad-lite for a while in highschool. He had mental issues and underrated himself.
The second he got pussy he left me in the dirt and started fucking hot chinese chicks.

In the meantime I was sitting at home Coping with anime and thinking About drinking Draino to end it.
A real friend would have tried to get you laid

I would be sad if I had a diploma but not a girlfriend. Education is cope without sex and intimacy
True, but getting a career related to physics or maths has been my dream since I was 5, so education success is major life fuel.

All i have is junk food and alcohol. Not for long though as I'm almost out of cash.

Probably why normies call us entitled. Projection
I don't have any of that except the cookies and tea :feelscry:
Same except diploma. But that doesn't mean shit these days
True, but getting a career related to physics or maths has been my dream since I was 5, so education success is major life fuel.
It is until you realize that 1) you won't earn that much money 2) money doesn't work anymore, it's not 1950 anymore and 3) stem is full of normies and the best stem jobs are for extroverts and people with connections

Last edited:
I can't tell if this was made by a foid or a turbo soy.

A real friend would have tried to get you laid

He turned out to be a highly manipulative and dangerous.
I just recently called him out on it and he instantely dropped his mask told me to see a therapist. Typical normalfaggot insult jfl.

Yet we go through this for ALL OF HIGHSCHOOL. Fucker. Such greed.

They wouldn't survive a week in our shoes jfl at their problems

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
for real though, the guy works for a big Company and is a Young doctor with chadlite face and way above average height. AND SHE STILL SPAT ON HIM JFL.

One of my greatest fears is that I am not my dads son because People in the past have said that me and my brother look Nothing alike.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
for real though, the guy works for a big Company and is a Young doctor with chadlite face and way above average height. AND SHE STILL SPAT ON HIM JFL.

One of my greatest fears is that I am not my dads son because People in the past have said that me and my brother look Nothing alike.
I remember seeing some clips on FaceandLMS livestreams where a tall chadlite who giga mogs me to hell and back was being treated like shit an average roastie, she'd eat out of his food at a restaurant, talk shit to the waitress about him and left him in the middle of the "date".

This is suicidefuel but at the same time it's a blessing, because if chadlites get treated like garbage then just lol i don't even have any hopes, it's freedom to know that you never stood a chance. No need to torture ourselves

I remember seeing some clips on FaceandLMS livestreams where a tall chadlite who giga mogs me to hell and back was being treated like shit an average roastie, she'd eat out of his food at a restaurant, talk shit to the waitress about him and left him in the middle of the "date".

This is suicidefuel but at the same time it's a blessing, because if chadlites get treated like garbage then just lol i don't even have any hopes, it's freedom to know that you never stood a chance. No need to torture ourselves
YES YES, I remember that!
She was ugly as fuck too!
If I remember correctely, the guy was no pushover and actually stood his Ground against this whore and he even wanted to split the bill JFL

It is liberating, I give you that. You can just lean back, relax and take a Deep breath. Only part that bothers me tbh is my parents disappointment. Wish I could fix that. Fortunately I have siblings and they are on their way to having Kids so the pressure is not as high on me.

Fuck that advice man

I bet she was a sub-6 too :lul:
It's over. I don't get why people here are angry they can't get laid and assume everyone else does. That's not true.

I bet she was a sub-6 too :lul:
It's over. I don't get why people here are angry they can't get laid and assume everyone else does. That's not true.
She was average, maybe slightly above average. Hard to tell because of fake up. But she was nothing special. He was at least her looksmatch, if not 1-2 points above her.

I need my dick sucked.

I don't have any of that.

This picture was intentionally made to fuck with us.

You should get a dog/cat tbh

I had a dog but in short, my evil mother tricked me into lending it to her and kept it against my will, effectively stealing it, despite it liking me more than her and her already having a dog. Her dog was male and she neutered that dog before I moved away despite being voted down on the issue. She was allowed to vote despite my father buying the dog and me being the legal owner.

She would just try to steal or remove any pet I could get despite me moving 1500 km away from her.

I had a dog but in short, my evil mother tricked me into lending it to her and kept it against my will, effectively stealing it, despite it liking me more than her and her already having a dog. Her dog was male and she neutered that dog before I moved away despite being voted down on the issue. She was allowed to vote despite my father buying the dog and me being the legal owner.

She would just try to steal or remove any pet I could get despite me moving 1500 km away from her.
Damn, what a piece of shit she is. Sorry to hear

I literally dont have any of those not even the tea and cookies Idk how to make tea

She was average, maybe slightly above average. Hard to tell because of fake up. But she was nothing special. He was at least her looksmatch, if not 1-2 points above her.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

shit my hot next door neighbour looks exactly like the bitch on the pic.

never seen that video but absolute brutal if true.

the lover wants to spend his time with the loved one.It's hard to find a friend that will always stick with you.

If i know something that is limitless, that would be human desire.