Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic, "Stop showing cunt Slit" -- women's magazine

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Biscous is urging women to stop showing off that Goo slit that's dripping with Chad jizz,

"Wear underwear with yoga pants".

But, I think they get more attention from the hive if the meat flaps are gripping the fabric, forming a deep slot, sloshing back and forth, all the pussy juice condensating outside.
Images 2

I could stand to see more examples of this horrible behavior so I can fully comprehend the phenomena.

I'm so out of the loop I had no idea they go commando like that and get away with it. I should start wearing commando spandex in protest. It's not gay if you're protesting, is it?

When I'm free-balling, it's unacceptable.

Nice meat wallet

It's a competition. Who can show the most and still have "clothing" on.
Thongs under yoga pants

I'm so out of the loop I had no idea they go commando like that and get away with it. I should start wearing commando spandex in protest. It's not gay if you're protesting, is it?
Here's the thing.

This is 100 percent about the hive.

"I'm so skinny".

Its not to make men lust imho

what is the cure for such disorders? beatings

Meme gender has no scruples. And with summer arriving that shit is everywhere around here now.
My last job.....the dress code said they could wear those IF they had. Skirt over top.

I bet some food sued ibm, and now they go to work working a camel toe in sexual harassment meetings

thank god they all will become old and ugly in the future