Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Pic] ER was by far the shortest kid in his class, just as he talked about in his manifesto

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

Jfl even the toilets mogged him. Never began for him.

Brutal, and people still say "oh he was totally normal he just had a bad attitude"

Heightpill is beyond brutal

narcisstic betabuxx dad and ugly narcy chinkwhore relationship makes subhumans like him, its over cos he mogs me facially

Imagine how much he got bullied for his height.

Never ever ever ever began

Brutal, and people still say "oh he was totally normal he just had a bad attitude"
narcisstic betabuxx dad and ugly narcy chinkwhore relationship makes subhumans like him, its over cos he mogs me facially

he was a gay looking runt with highlights in his hair and an ultra recessed chin

anyone who thought he was even slightly normie tier is insane

he was a gay looking runt with highlights in his hair and an ultra recessed chin

Half of this forum would still cry "fakecel mogs me"

someone here yesterday called him a mentalcel jfl at this forum sometimes

someone here yesterday called him a mentalcel jfl at this forum sometimes
dont understand how height, pheno and location play, guy was 5'7 with shit pheno and eyes and gay voice no way is he a mentalcel

this forum is full of low IQ morons

Noodle + hypergamy = death sentence. His dad not a Chad obviously but fucking a white guy doomed him.

"He killed like 7 people right? Just because he was virgin at the age of 20."

Noodle genes rarely mix well with European ones. It’s often a death sentence.

He was truecel territory back then. Considering he was 5'9 at the end that's pretty good.
You'd think he'd end up 5'4 or something

It was over before ever began

I honestly feel like everyone who says St.Elliot was good looking or not too manlet to get a foid is a paid government disinformation agent tasked with spreading bluepills and promoting cuckery.

He was truecel territory back then. Considering he was 5'9 at the end that's pretty good.
You'd think he'd end up 5'4 or something

I doubt he was 5'9", doesn't look like that in his pics. That was just his self reported fraud height on his misc. profile

Suifuel for @ElliotRodger , lifefuel for @Mainländer and @Napoleon de Geso :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at his hair

He was born and it was OVER

Imagine how much he got bullied for his height.
actually in 5th grade his life was still good. he said in his manifesto his life didn't suck until he was like 13.

Sad reality is no girl would want his inferior genetics for their children.

Who wouldn't wanna bully such a feminine looking pipsqueak?

dont understand how height, pheno and location play, guy was 5'7 with shit pheno and eyes and gay voice no way is he a mentalcel
He was clinically insane and severely autistic, he drove to Las Vegas to buy 1,000 lottery tickets then believed he would win if he visualised winning hard enough. He threw coffee over couples in the streets and sprayed them in the park with a super soaker filled with orange juice, 100% certified sperg. He actually was a mentalcel if ever there was one.

He was clinically insane and severely autistic, he drove to Las Vegas to buy 1,000 lottery tickets then believed he would win if he visualised winning hard enough. He threw coffee over couples in the streets and sprayed them in the park with a super soaker filled with orange juice, 100% certified sperg. He actually was a mentalcel if ever there was one.

It's possible for someone to be a sperg and also be physically unattractive enough that they'd still be incel even if they were completely normal mentally. Sperg vs. ugly is a fallacy, the two are not mutually exclusive.

It's possible for someone to be a sperg and also be physically unattractive enough that they'd still be incel even if they were completely normal mentally. Sperg vs. ugly is a fallacy, the two are not mutually exclusive.
Of course, in fact more often than not the two go hand in hand. I think Elliot could’ve done okay though if he wasn’t such a sperg, he had impossibly high standards and if he was willing to go to SEA and stop chasing white stacies I think he could’ve been fine.

There's no way he was anywhere near 5'9" in college. He was a gigamanlet.

Never growing tall over the summer and mogging chad the next year is a blackpill