Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(PiC) Denying than my face ruined my life is worse than denying the holocaust

P

Paleocel

Banned
-
There is nothing more ER inducing than having faggots telling you that you should be happy since some people have it worse than you. When you seen everybody growing up around you getting girlfriends and fucking and you could only swallow sadness like a broke kid dying of hunger in front of a bakery.. when you have to enter adulthood and a life of slavery without ever feeling the touch of a woman. .. you are being denied your fucking humanity and might as well get turned into a fucking jew soap. As a 25 old virgin i felt it in mys skin.. spastic... unbalanced mind and body... fucked up brain chemistry.. mental and physical scars all around... how are you supposed to connect with the world when the world reject you. You become a monster... its written on your face.. women can smell it

Who the fuck care about that it could be worse..it can always be worse .. if your ugly at least your not deformed.. if your deformed at least your not handicapped... if your handicapped at least your not dead.. if your dead at least you dont suffer.. this is a morbid and desperate way of thinking. All that matter is to pass the requirement level. I dont want to be the hottest guy in the world .. but i NEED to be at least a classic handsome attractive guy to have a shot at some kind of rewarding and worthy of living life. But i dont even have this. Im stuck in fucking limbo forever.. never gonna have any decent girl attracted to me and never gonna experience the thrill of quality sexual adventures and life. Travelling.. working.. social life.. all this become such a frustrating and depressing experience when you have to suppress all your desire for people of the opposite sex because they dont reciprocate cause you are ugly. Being an autist loner is only a symptom of being rejected all your life to a subordonate pathetic position. Girls are the fuel of a young man life and im out of gas forever.

all this cause of this
btWpjRy.jpg

RE: Denying than my face ruined my life is worse than denying the holocaust

If that's your picture, then read my words very carefully ...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA .... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ... BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA ... GTFO TROLL ! 

Isn't it that french guy from Lookism?

Bann this guy

N5ceeWx.jpg

vtqd2Sy.jpg

XkvPHXK.jpg

French phenotype

INCELS.ME IS OVER. ALL OF LOOKISM'S CHADS ARE HERE TO ROLEPLAY INCELDOM.

Im not a troll you morons i prooved i was a 25 old virgin and not lying about how disgusted women are by me on lookism for years.. they are all frauding slayers there so ive been advised to come here .. i cant get any non sub4 tinder matches and they are not interested when i message them or meet them. I only fucked one fat ugly ethnic girl in my life who saw me as a beta cuck. Im deadly desperate . Im 26 now and cant get a fucking job.. got diagnosed with asperger by a legit psychiatrist and i have panic attacks when i go out.. i spend my life checking out girls but never get any iois and im sincerly getting more and more depressed everyday. I dont see the point of anything anymore cause im not attractive enough to women to enjoy any social or professional situation. Most of you guys fucked way more girls than i ever did. Why the fuck would you reject me. This is my last place of expression. Nobody understand what i go threw irl and dont care anyway cause im ugly

YOU'RE NOT UGLY FUCK OFF

Good thing the holocaust was a lie then

oh come, it's not nearly good looking enough to be a chad. don't ban.