Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious physique reveal 5'9 120lbs

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
IMG 20240728 1309489022

goal physique:
FB IMG 1704952240549

Average nigger physique with no training.

Mogs my gyno physique

That's not bad if that's actually you. I'm currently 155 pounds and look kinda skinny at 6'0"

Mogs my ass into oblivion

Same height as me, I weight about 135-137ish last time I checked.

I lost quite a bit of weight this year, and need to gain it back. I've gotten back into the gym though.

My physique is kind of similar to yours, but I'm not as leanmaxxed I'd say.

Have you tried bulking (eating a shitton of protein)?
Of course. I have literally been eating 4,000 calories a day for the last 2 years. I started at 135 pounds, and bulked to 155, but that's the most my genetics will allow. I cannot eat more than this without it really making me feel bad, so this is the best I can do, sadly.

That's not bad if that's actually you. I'm currently 155 pounds and look kinda skinny at 6'0"
Ye it's decent.

Are you still trying to gainsmaxx?
Privilege is invisible to those who have it
Ok, now 6'0 isn't that tall as a Zoomer in the US. The 5'10 stat includes non Gen-Z who are shorter on average, as well as ehtnics(non whites & non blacks) who dragged it down also.
No bragging. We are talking about physiques, and I stated why I still look like a skinny fuck despite being 155 pounds
This also.

You both height and body mog me. Brutal

Of course. I have literally been eating 4,000 calories a day for the last 2 years. I started at 135 pounds, and bulked to 155, but that's the most my genetics will allow. I cannot eat more than this without it really making me feel bad, so this is the best I can do, sadly.
There is no way ur eating that much nigga stop larping

Ye it's decent.

Are you still trying to gainsmaxx?
I am trying to gainsmaxx, but 155 is the most I'm gonna get naturally it seems. I was 135 before gym and eating a lot, but now after 2 years, I got to 155 by eating 4,000 calories a day. I have been stuck at 155 for a year, and my strength is unable to increase any more. This is the most my body is gonna allow unless I start taking steroids, which I cannot do because I cannot afford it, nor do I want to ruin my natural T production

Not bad, maybe start adding weight to your exercises you’re currently doing like weighted chins ups and dips for example adds mass quickly.

There is no way ur eating that much nigga stop larping
Don't tell me what I am or am not doing. I literally eat fast food burgers and tons of sweets all day. I have a stupidly fast metabolism and my intestines are defective, making them inefficient at absorbing food. My intestines can't even absorb enough iron form the meat I eat, so I have to take iron pills for the rest of my life

Brutal wristpill.

Teramogs my physique tho

Not bad, maybe start adding weight to your exercises you’re currently doing like weighted chins ups and dips for example adds mass quickly.
I'm trying to grow my upper-body area mainly.
I am trying to gainsmaxx, but 155 is the most I'm gonna get naturally it seems. I was 135 before gym and eating a lot, but now after 2 years, I got to 155 by eating 4,000 calories a day. I have been stuck at 155 for a year, and my strength is unable to increase any more. This is the most my body is gonna allow unless I start taking steroids, which I cannot do because I cannot afford it, nor do I want to ruin my natural T production
Brutal, sorry to hear that.

I'm gonna also get into protein powder myself

I'm trying to grow my upper-body area mainly.
Yeah bro i did mainly body weight exercises as I refused to go to the gym. I did wall handstand push ups for shoulders/triceps and weighted dips for chest/triceps and weighted chin ups for back/biceps. They are compound exercises as they hit a lot of muscles and they’re a good strength and mass builder try them out brocel. (I brought a weight vest from the store)

Brutal, sorry to hear that.

I'm gonna also get into protein powder myself
Protein powder is good for you, and also tastes great. I make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and 2 tbsp vegetable oil for extra calories. It's around 1000-1200 calories in total, and is good for gaining weight. I would advise against the vegetable oil part though, as that's probably gonna cause a heart attack eventually. Worth it for me though to be less of a skinny fuck

mogger build ....u just need to eat some more brah

Same height as me, I weight about 135-137ish last time I checked.

I lost quite a bit of weight this year, and need to gain it back. I've gotten back into the gym though.

My physique is kind of similar to yours, but I'm not as leanmaxxed I'd say.
all being super lean really does is make you look skinny in a shirt
so unless youre walking around shirtless all day its pointless to put effort into staying lean anyway jfl

There's no way that's you. If it is, then you're the most jacked 5'9 120 lb guy I've ever seen. I'm also 5'9 120 lbs and I'm way skinnier than you. You're even more jacked than guys that weigh 30+ lbs heavier than you. Do you have an extremely low bone density or something?

all being super lean really does is make you look skinny in a shirt
so unless youre walking around shirtless all day its pointless to put effort into staying lean anyway jfl
depends on if you’re boneless or not

There's no way that's you. If it is, then you're the most jacked 5'9 120 lb guy I've ever seen. I'm also 5'9 120 lbs and I'm way skinnier than you. You're even more jacked than guys that weigh 30+ lbs heavier than you. Do you have an extremely low bone density or something?
i have the skeletal frame of a child, i seriously get frame mogged by 14 year olds at my work
i am also very lean and my legs are toothpicks

i have the skeletal frame of a child, i seriously get frame mogged by 14 year olds at my work
i am also very lean and my legs are toothpicks
Maybe it's just the angle, but it seems like you have a decent frame for an ectomorph.

That cannot be 120 pounds,
I am 5'10 and 163 pounds and I look skinnier than you