Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Physics Question

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Disclaimer: Just an interesting question I have been wondering about, I don't plan on killing myself nor do I have access to firearms.

How would you determine where to aim a 9mm semi automatic pistol using hollow points to give you the highest chance of piercing your own brain stem with one round? Also, mention direction it would be aimed, like sideways, downward, or upward. Include what factors should be considered in determining the answer and any math if necessary.

Last edited:
Upwards.You want to pierce the brain.
If you shoot yourself sideways,persona 3 style,you may just end up blind.

If you're aiming for the brainstem then pointing the 9mm at your nose would be ideal, as it will not only destroy your brainstem but also the cerebellum and part of the occipital lobe.

most ideal would be thru the nose or eyes and do it while being near a cliff do when you fall u get insurance just in case the bullet fails to kill m

Doesnt matter, you have to be retarded to not die with a bullet to your head

We are all living with a bullet in our head from life itself.

Protip: use a shotgun.

Upwards.You want to pierce the brain.
If you shoot yourself sideways,persona 3 style,you may just end up blind.
Upwards from where? If it's through the mouth then, you could disfigure your face.

most ideal would be thru the nose or eyes and do it while being near a cliff do when you fall u get insurance just in case the bullet fails to kill
How does that hit the brain stem, more likely to disfigure your face or go through your respiratory system.

If you're aiming for the brainstem then pointing the 9mm at your nose would be ideal, as it will not only destroy your brainstem but also the cerebellum and part of the occipital lobe.

Most likely will disfigure your nose.

Disclaimer: Just an interesting question I have been wondering about, I don't plan on killing myself nor do I have access to firearms.

How would you determine where to aim a 9mm semi automatic pistol using hollow points to give you the highest chance of piercing your own brain stem with one round? Also, mention direction it would be aimed, like sideways, downward, or upward. Include what factors should be considered in determining the answer and any math if necessary.
protip: die from a drug overdose, not shooting yoursef. Much more enjoyable.

idk why people love the idea of suicide by gunshot tbh.

protip: die from a drug overdose, not shooting yoursef. Much more enjoyable.

idk why people love the idea of suicide by gunshot tbh.
Gunshot to the head has the highest rate of success, much greater than drug overdose.

I hope you're joking.

If you go through the top of your mouth the bone isn't as thick there and you can hit your brainstem

This sounds more like murder then suicide XD

No idea but my suggestion don't try to find out for yourself

Upwards from where? If it's through the mouth then, you could disfigure your face.

How does that hit the brain stem, more likely to disfigure your face or go through your respiratory system.

Most likely will disfigure your nose.
Mouth to brain.Youre most probably going to die.

Some soldiers have survived head shots and fully recovered

I would aim lower than I think and (of course) be nowhere near a hospital. If I "only" hit my throat, I'll die also.

Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man. Society is hell for many of us men and male suicide rates are only going to highen.

How is this physics related?

Surely the biologists would have a better understanding of lethal spots.

How is this physics related?

Surely the biologists would have a better understanding of lethal spots.
No you dummy, it's about all the factors that influence the motion and direction of a projectile. The most lethal spot which is the brain-stem has already been included as part of the problem.

Has he posted since? Did he become an hero?

Shitty family.
Door to door sales huh, how do you get into that?
Dunno. Went into the interview, put effort into wearing a mask for 20 minutes (was like lifting a car, I couldn't do it the whole day), pretended I was very interested and charismatic, said I had worked in a call centre in the past (true). As soon as I got hired the manager tried to befriend me and I seized up, telling him the shitty lie that I don't listen to music and don't watch movies and my interests are CSGO or something like that that I used on a guy before, but because he was a normie with a beard to hide his subhuman chin who travelled and partied a lot and was generally masculine he just assumed I was a dweeb (I'd previously used this on a dweeb and he reacted by trying to get me into League before they let me go from the call centre job for not meeting their KPIs despite hardly training me). I'm almost certain my manager hates me and is out to get me, but because I pretended to not be autistic for the interview and purposely held my front teeth together (overbite) so my mandible stuck out more I appeared like a better fit for the job. Did this with the call centre job interview too if you can believe it.

Dunno. Went into the interview, put effort into wearing a mask for 20 minutes (was like lifting a car, I couldn't do it the whole day), pretended I was very interested and charismatic, said I had worked in a call centre in the past (true). As soon as I got hired the manager tried to befriend me and I seized up, telling him the shitty lie that I don't listen to music and don't watch movies and my interests are CSGO or something like that that I used on a guy before, but because he was a normie with a beard to hide his subhuman chin who travelled and partied a lot and was generally masculine he just assumed I was a dweeb (I'd previously used this on a dweeb and he reacted by trying to get me into League before they let me go from the call centre job for not meeting their KPIs despite hardly training me). I'm almost certain my manager hates me and is out to get me, but because I pretended to not be autistic for the interview and purposely held my front teeth together (overbite) so my mandible stuck out more I appeared like a better fit for the job. Did this with the call centre job interview too if you can believe it.
Wow that's very impressive, well at least you are NT. Even if the normiefags don't like you because you are different. I highly doubt I'd be capable of faking charm, NT's can automatically tell there is something off about me because of my non-verbal communication. It's so over for me.

Wow that's very impressive, well at least you are NT. Even if the normiefags don't like you because you are different. I highly doubt I'd be capable of faking charm, NT's can automatically tell there is something off about me because of my non-verbal communication. It's so over for me.
I have dyspraxia so I have no idea how tbh, do you have it as well?
still not enough to get poosi

I have dyspraxia so I have no idea how tbh, do you have it as well?
still not enough to get poosi
IDK if I have dyspraxia, but I am clumsy, and have a hard time mimicking body language. I was pretty unathletic and got bullied for sucking at sports.