Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Physically and mentally sick all the time

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

Punished Gringo
Life is so shit when you have a weak immune system, I have the fucking cold I can't stop sneezing, been like this for like years now it's so retarded I just fucking sneeze everywhere. Fucking disgusting, and I can't even stop it. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to stop it. I don't know, I'm too sick to care.

If your diet is shit that explains it

If your diet is shit that explains it
Probably. It's just Coffee 5x (or more), Pork/Steak 2x, Egg 3x, Bread 2x, That's about it and I never eat anything else.

Probably. It's just Coffee 5x (or more), Pork/Steak 2x, Egg 3x, Bread 2x, That's about it and I never eat anything else.
Any bad habbits besides caffeine abuse
Do you exercise

Vitamin C. Read bible and pray

I hate my mother, i inherited my weak immune system from her

Vitamin C and vitamin D deficiency. Take those as supplements or eat more fruits and sea food.

One of the worst feelings is being sick with a blocked nostril.. Annoying fucking thing

Life is so shit when you have a weak immune system, I have the fucking cold I can't stop sneezing, been like this for like years now it's so retarded I just fucking sneeze everywhere. Fucking disgusting, and I can't even stop it. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to stop it. I don't know, I'm too sick to care.
jew

Spend sum chump change and go to urgent care for diagnosis or be mouth breather forever.

can't stop sneezing
Gg Handshake GIF by Gaming GIFs

I mean just don't interact with others and self isolate you are an incel anyway so it's not like you'd be missing out on pleasant interactions with normies or toilets as they hate you for existing anyway

Finally someine who has my immune system having cold/flu fucking sucks i hate it i have to bombard myself with medicines