Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Physical training to increase SMV is futile.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

There is no gym for your face, there is no gym for your height.

The time and effort it will take for you to reach a point where your physique will be impressive is not worth it. Have you even considered that you might not have the genetics for it in the first place?

Even if you take steroids and pass your natural limit, you will just sit there in a dark room by yourself with gains that no one will see, touch, or experience besides you.

agreed. its major cope.

ya gymcelling is cope. you could get a nice body if you enjoy training though

There is no gym for your face, there is no gym for your height.
Unless you lose some weight which can be done outside of the gym. You're right though. Besides, scientific evidence shows face is more important in causing initial attraction than body. That's because face can't be changed (maybe with surgery, but not everyone can afford it), whereas body can be changed to some degree.

The time and effort it will take for you to reach a point where your physique will be impressive is not worth it. Have you even considered that you might not have the genetics for it in the first place?
As an ectomorph, I agree. Some gymcels would argue it can improve your overall health, however. Gym doesn't need to revolve around picking women.

Even if you take steroids and pass your natural limit, you will just sit there in a dark room by yourself with gains that no one will see, touch, or experience besides you.
True.

Some gymcels would argue it can improve your overall health, however. Gym doesn't need to revolve around picking women.
I do calisthenics for this reason. The thread title says "to increase SMV".

He would disagree
61kzoQt

Lifting is based

Cardiofaggotry is cringe

I can find pics with uglier guys with shittier bodies with hotter foids. The internet is huge, there's exceptions/outliers for everything.
Yup. Which is precisely why "no gym for you face!" Threads are retarded.

Projection assumption cope is MAJORLY subhuman so stop that shit! Bucket crab = subhuman.

Yup. Which is precisely why "no gym for you face!" Threads are retarded.
Nah, we can't all be outliers. There's good reasons to hit the gym hard, but it's very unlikely to save you from inceldom.

Projection assumption cope is MAJORLY subhuman so stop that shit! Bucket crab = subhuman.
I don't know what you mean.
"Projection assumption" is not a thing, it doesn't mean anything.
Subhuman denotes a genetic trait, not behavior or a thought process. You can't act or think in a subhuman way, it's not what that word means around here.

Last edited:
There is no gym for your face

If you have recessed chin like me, the increase of testosterone and health by going to the gym will help you to get a bigger bear to hide your subhumanity, so yeah, for some people there is gym for your face (my beard is already improving just by doing exercise for one month):whitepill: