Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Physical pain helps mental pain; just hit my knee really hard against TV in the floor

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
I have my floor full of items/things. One of them is very old TV that is no longer in use, beside my kitchen sink and toilet door. An hour ago or something I wasn't alert enough because too broken from mental pain and thus I hit my right knee really hard. At least a big bruise coming, I hope no structural damage. In that moment I realised why I had a bruise in the right knee for a long time that just recently disappeared. Now I got much bigger one from the same source. Physical pain overrides mental pain, that is very clear from this experience, at least for me. This is possible cope. When I hear people having sex, I could slit my arms...

(Yes, my apartment is so mess that even if I was a chad, the girls would turn 180 degrees at the door and leave when they see its condition.)

Last edited:
The Incel Self-Harmer

I had this epiphany recently as well. Head-banging is becoming a scarily-frequent method of relief for me.

The foids in my family are all fat television addicts, so I hate television. I watch sports on my computer, television is a tool Jews use to control the minds of goym.

Use ice to relieve the pain.

Yeah, there is a point to cutting over depression.

Why don't you clean your floor

Chad could live in a literal crack house rotting roach infested hoarder shithole flat. He just needs to say "sorry, my appartment is a little messy today" *flashes charming smile* and any foid will overlook it to be with him.