Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Physical language is a fucking joke

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
934e6b56d79b4fad9e95ec509a.jpg

I was thinking about this, there is a popular belief that people with hunched backs are insecure people :feelshaha:

F-I-Standing-1.jpg

whenever I go out on the street I try to walk straight (It's not my natural posture) I have been doing this for years to look normal, when I do it for extended periods I come home completely aching in my back and legs, and my body screams in agony to lie down in bed to rest (This also happens to me when I work a lot or stand for long periods of time, due to my scoliosis and flat foot, plus some bone asymmetries in other parts of my body)

19468.jpg

crossing your arms usually helps to hide any other flaws, this is not necessary if you wear a jacket or sweatshirt (which is also associated with insecurity).
for example, jackets add thickness to your body, if your shoulders are short it makes you look bigger.

resting my back against a wall also helps me hide my posture (also associated with insecurity) sitting in my chair and not getting up helps hide my height (I used to do this when I was in school).

putting your hands in your pockets helps to hide disproportionate limbs, very common in short people, as you can see here:

maxresdefault.jpg

obviously i'm insecure because i'm ugly as fuck, i feel bad because of my body and i've been bullied many times because of my physical appearance, even strangers as i've said in previous threads

physical language is a fucking lie, associating it with insecurities and self esteem, rather than physical flaws as a source of that insecurity.

ironically, and despite of this thread, i always use those rules about physical language as a guide, because as i said, i don't want to get bullied again. i want to look like a normal guy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I was always a hands in pocket guy

Why do normies insists this signals insecurity or something :feelskek: It's just comfy, also not anyones fucking business

Why do normies insists this signals insecurity or something :feelskek: It's just comfy, also not anyones fucking business
You made me remember a class we're we had to do some phisical shit and the teacher asked why i always had my hands in my pockets, bear in mind that i was 18 at the time. normies love to mess with ugly people

same

I think most of my "insecure" body language is caused by me not being engaged in whatever conversation I'm having... which, in turn, is caused by me not being confident because I have to look up whenever I talk to anyone and I wish I could wear a mask to hide my face. Acting confident is definitely just PUA BS.

I've tried the whole "confident" stride and pose while walking alone, but it felt like I was marching or something - awkward as fuck. I didn't dry it for a long period of time but if I did, I probably would've experienced the same fatigue and pain as you.

I don't get why people have a problem with me holding my drink close to my body. What do they want me to do - flail my drink around and accidentally bump it into someone or something? Notice how the guy on the left isn't holding a drink. How convenient... :feelswhere:

putting your hands in your pockets helps to hide disproportionate limbs, very common in short people
I'm a shortcel but I do that mostly because I don't do the hand gesture thing while talking and that becomes even more apparent if my arms are just dangling to the sides.
Thanks, this is a perfect summary of the halo effect. How does it relate to the thread though? How others perceive your body language is dependent mostly on how attractive you are, i.e., Chad can do all the "lack of confidence" things and he'll still look confident?

Last edited:

Derringercel