Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Physical Education was suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Ever been picked last for sports? You might have. But have you ever not been picked at all and been completely ignored by the students and even the teacher himself? I have.

We were organising teams for football and I was the last to be chosen, despite being fairly good at sports and having friends. Only I wasn’t chosen at all, they just organised into their teams and I was left on the sidelines and had to awkwardly try to join a team without anyone noticing. It was literal suicide fuel that day because it showed just how little people cared about me and how I was invisible to everyone, even the teacher.

My deek feels like Korn

I was a fat and lazy kid, always came up with excuses to avoid PE.

P.E. and lunch are the best times at school for normies, the worst for autists and incels.

They're also the most important in terms of predicting your life outcomes. It's ogre.

Forcing kids to do PE is honestly inhumane. Saying it improves their health is bollocks, doing a fifteen-minute run once a week isn't going to do jack shit for a kids health.
It’s torture. Especially if you’re put into groups and you end up teaming with Chad.

It never even began. PE is a Chad lesson.
Being confronted with your absolutely inferior position in the social hierarchy in gym class and at lunch is horribly traumatizing and one of the leading motivators for ERs.

Lunch can at least be coped with by hiding in the bathroom or some shit, but P.E. can only be avoided for so long. It's just another reason to hate fatcels -- they're the reason P.E. is legally mandatory.

Ever been picked last for sports? You might have. But have you ever not been picked at all and been completely ignored by the students and even the teacher
I would rather have been ignored than berated, mocked, and made to compete for nothing.

Being confronted with your absolutely inferior position in the social hierarchy in gym class and at lunch is horribly traumatizing and one of the leading motivators for ERs.

Lunch can at least be coped with by hiding in the bathroom or some shit, but P.E. can only be avoided for so long. It's just another reason to hate fatcels -- they're the reason P.E. is legally mandatory.
Brutal fatpill. Fuck PE.

Try being unathletic and black :feelsree:

I dropped out of PE during the 9th grade.

Should call the class PM Physically Mogged

P.E. and lunch are the best times at school for normies, the worst for autists and incels.

They're also the most important in terms of predicting your life outcomes. It's ogre.
brutal :feelsbadman:

It's a subject that literally exists so chad and council estate scallies can physically attack incel kids, I noticed the teachers seemed to absolutely love putting incel kids up against teams made entirely of chads.

I noticed one of the fat fuck teachers wasnt listed at the school any more and I hope to god that pig finally had the heart attack he deserved.
That fat fuck probably deserves it to be honest. Teaches him putting incels up against the jock chads. Piece of shit fat ass.

It's a subject that literally exists so chad and council estate scallies can physically attack incel kids, I noticed the teachers seemed to absolutely love putting incel kids up against teams made entirely of chads.

I noticed one of the fat fuck teachers wasnt listed at the school any more and I hope to god that pig finally had the heart attack he deserved.
Most teachers are just cucked glorified normies with jobs tbh. Mines were actually the exact same as how you listed them.

That happened to me too :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I would rather have been ignored than berated, mocked, and made to compete for nothing.
We were forced to do P.E. for the entertainment of our captors.

It is a common trope in kidnappings that the abductees will be made to perform tasks that are degrading to them. If they're a foid, they will be coerced into sex acts, and if they're a male they will be made to fight their friend, for example.

We were kidnapped by the school system, put into an environment which is meant to socialize normalfags despite the fact that we were not normalfags, and made to suffer for it while everybody else laughed -- our "peers," our teachers, and even our parents.

It was mandatory too but I told them to shove it:feelskek:
The final two years we didn’t have to do it. It was an option so obviously I chose not to pursue it further.

didn't read lol

i just noticed that you're postmaxxing hard for a "shy"saxon
I think you should change nick to low inhib saxon

I was already small for my age but I was born in fall so I ended up going to school with a bunch of kids that were a year older than me on top of that. Up until around 8th grade I was routinely the shortest or second shortest kid in the class and was a twig.

PE was basically just a time the public school system set aside in order to ensure my confidence would be beaten and broken down a few times a week so they could better obliterate it entirely once highschool came around.

Yeah it became an elective in 11th and 12th grade but fuck that.

Why would I wanna keep playing games I’m TERRIBLE at?

Why would I show up just to get picked last anyway?

I am shy though :feelstrash:
roasties say they're "shy" even though they post thousands of pictures of themselves and Chad has performed the most extreme sex acts on them

what they really are is fragile, for they know they are worthless, and all it takes is one simple reminder before they have a mental breakdown

I was already small for my age but I was born in fall so I ended up going to school with a bunch of kids that were a year older than me on top of that. Up until around 8th grade I was routinely the shortest or second shortest kid in the class and was a twig.

PE was basically just a time the public school system set aside in order to ensure my confidence would be beaten and broken down a few times a week so they could better obliterate it entirely once highschool came around.
That’s what PE does. Destroys your confidence, and boosts Chads as he dominates incels.
roasties say they're "shy" even though they post thousands of pictures of themselves and Chad has performed the most extreme sex acts on them

what they really are is fragile, for they know they are worthless, and all it takes is one simple reminder before they have a mental breakdown
I’m fragile too tbh

I am shy though :feelstrash:
Tsundere Saxon?

Dude I was literally invisible that day. Like, I wasn’t even there to anyone.
You have no idea how much i would pay to be invisible to normans, rather than harassed and bullied.

You have no idea how much i would pay to be invisible to normans, rather than harassed and bullied.
Thing is I thought people liked me and wanted me on their team. When nobody picked me it was just brutal as fuck.

Thing is I thought people liked me and wanted me on their team. When nobody picked me it was just brutal as fuck.
I never even had the blissful ignorance to think people liked me, because they made it very clear ever since i was a kid that they wanted to make me miserable and alone to make themselves look better while getting schadenfreude out of it, and that is far more brutal.

Last edited:
Oh my god yeah, PE is literal hell. In any sport we did I'd just fuck something up like not catching a ball or whatever and I was just tormented because of it. Brutal.

I never even had the blissful ignorance to think people liked me, because they made it very clear from when i was a kid that they wanted to make me miserable and alone to make themselves look better, and that is far more brutal.
Oh my god yeah, PE is literal hell. In any sport we did I'd just fuck something up like not catching a ball or whatever and I was just tormented because of it. Brutal.
Brutal to both ngl. Sounds awful my dudes

PE = Physical Emasculation

I was bullied in that class a lot of times