Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Physical Attractiveness has a significant influence on Judge's Sentencing. Comments are getting Blackpilled

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/i2xykk/til_physical_attractiveness_has_a_significant/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Noteable Quotes/Comments:

This meme is so popular because it's true. Honestly, I find this whole thread super depressing. I mean, it's not enough that hot people get to have the normal benefits of being hot (everyone wanting to date/sleep with you). But you also get all these other benefits, even going as far as you can commit a crime and get less jail time. And not only that, but especially in the US you get to feel super smug and superior thinking you earned everything yourself, when it reality you just had lucky genes. Source: am ugly

Breath it in!!!!!! Let the Blackpill flow through your veins.

From the article: Generally, attractive people are perceived as more intelligent, more socially skilled, more appealing personalities, more moral, more altruistic, more likely to succeed, more hirable as managers, and more competent. Attractive people tend to have better physical health, better mental health, better dating experiences, earn more money, obtain higher career positions, chosen for jobs more often, promoted more often, receive better job evaluations, and chosen as business partners more often, than unattractive people.

This couldn't *possibly* be true. People treat me like dirt.

Last edited:
It's nature and nurture

Epigenetics are also a thing but of course I generally do agree

Lookism is real and pervasive, and it gets absolutely zero social recognition as a form of discrimination. We don’t give a shit about how awful we treat ugly people. And in most cases it’s just as involuntary a characteristic as being black, gay, disabled or a woman. Part of the difficulty of dealing with this is that you can’t really do an acceptance movement for it. Nobody wants to call themselves unattractive as part of their identity. In polite company we have to act like ugly people don’t exist and that everyone we meet looks fine.

BASED BASED BASED.

@FACEandLMS Content for your next livestream
How you look has way too much of an impact on your life in general, not just with this.

IT looking at this thread:

Download 1

this is getting gigabased.

bluepill is getting destroyed once again

What's the most unattractive trait? [Looking like a man.](https://www.nj.com/news/2013/04/a_look_at_teacher-student_sex.html)
:cryfeels:
Incels don't have everything wrong.

Download 2

Let stage 3 commence
So why aren't we talking about 'beauty privilege' instead of 'white privilege'?

Response:

Because if you do you get told you're an incel

Giphy 1

Last edited: