Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Phrasing the death of other people

eliya

eliya

Officer
★★
Sometimes I see post of people here praising people who have done mass murderers I get the whole dark comedy of it like calling ER a saint

But I don't get when people do it seriously

Anybody who think is is based to kill foids or any other normies has never had another human being trying to genuinely kill them

I still reamber 12 pm a drug junkie gets up calls me I had two classmate with me I go up to him I say hi and ask if I can help him

He starts acting aggressively to cut this story short just a few moments later he draws a machete and his other friends get up and they try to kill us

Because of what because of nothing my life just seemed that worthless in their eye

Feeling the blood loss of another human being is the most terrifying thing in the world

Knowing that just in a few seconds your body would become a bloody mess of corpses
You will end up like one of the many dead corpses that you saw in a shock sight

My words can't describe the feelings of hate horror and despair that I felt on that nigh

I don't want things like this for any human being
Even the people bullied even the man who molested me
The only people that I want to see die like that are the people who tried to kill me that night I want them to understand what it feels like to be the victim

I made a thread specifically address this. While it's only for ER you get the idea.

i wish someone would ER me out of existence.

I made a thread specifically address this. While it's only for ER you get the idea.

I have read his manifesto all he did
Was giving us a bad name killing people is wrong you know it the only reason that you agree with it is because youare not one of the people who died because of it

When you realise how morally bankrupt most normies are you don't feel bad for them anymore.

i wish someone would ER me out of existence.
As somebody who has had some near-death experiences being like almost being killed by drug junkie and failed suicide attempt I can guarantee you guys that your body would reject death like the plague when it is time to act

Your legs would become shaky and the last thing that would think of is

I DON'T WANT TO DIE

Unless you try a method that makes you unconscious immediately so you wouldn't even think about it

When you realise how morally bankrupt most normies are you don't feel bad for them anymore.
The phrase is most how are you so sure that the people that died were morally corrupt

I'm literally telling you that I do not wish this to happen to a child rapist and you are here telling me that it should happen cuz normies are morally corrupt?

I do believe, the point is, incels have been the victim, so very often, that its nice to see it happen to someone else. Someone, that's not them.

For example: you would have to be a insane cuck, if you don't want to see the fuckers that attacked you, chopped up into pieces...

Ofc, for me, chopping them up is a bit much... I would be just as happy to, "stop them." (Permanently)

I do believe, the point is, incels have been the victim, so very often, that its nice to see it happen to someone else. Someone, that's not them.

For example: you would have to be a insane cuck, if you don't want to see the fuckers that attacked you, chopped up into pieces...

Ofc, for me, chopping them up is a bit much... I would be just as happy to, "stop them." (Permanently)
As I said these are the only people that I want this to happen to them not some foid in my math class the bullied me for like two months

The phrase is most how are you so sure that the people that died were morally corrupt

I'm literally telling you that I do not wish this to happen to a child rapist and you are here telling me that it should happen cuz normies are morally corrupt?
I used to feel bad when people got hurt but now I don't anymore.

Ppl hate you because you're ugly, nothing else. Some random guy killing spree didn't change anything. lol

If Elliot Rodgers never commited the massacre, they would just come up with another reason to justify their disdain for ugly men.

plus: foids will mock ur ugly ass when you die

Ppl hate you because you're ugly, nothing else. Some random guy killing spree didn't change anything. lol

If Elliot Rodgers never commited the massacre, they would just come up with another reason to justify their disdain for ugly men.

Here's the thing Elliot Rodger was not hated yes he wasn't loved by foids
but he was nowhere near truecel territory 90% of you guys haven't read his manifesto

Here's the thing Elliot Rodger was not hated yes he wasn't loved by foids
but he was nowhere near truecel territory 90% of you guys haven't read his manifesto
23 years old khhv

True. Niggers and Muslims cheer on killings all the times.

wow he got hugged when he was a child

how was he incel then?????? inceldom debunked
All I'm saying is that Elliot Roger had it better than a good chunk of people here

I understand why he did what he did
could he gone a different path yes
But he did not Elliot hated other incels
As well

All I'm saying is that Elliot Roger had it better than a good chunk of people here

I understand why he did what he did
could he gone a different path yes
But he did not Elliot hated other incels
As well
having it better than other losers doesn't make things any better, eliya