Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Photographypill: Just don't do it!!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I remember taking an art class in college and we learned about the street photography of William Klein. Street photography is essentially an artform where you just go around taking photos of people, often without their consent, in order to capture a moment more authentically. They call these shots "candids." We even had a class assignment where we were encouraged to photograph in this style. Keep in mind, I took this class around 2006ish so I doubt instructors these days would have the balls to encourage their students to undergo an assignment like this. But even back then, it goes without saying this is a HORRIBLE idea. Art is for Chads.

If Chad walked around taking pictures he is just an artist trying to express himself. When an incel takes photos HE IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE building up terabytes of voyeur wank material. Chad wielding a camera, naturally creates interest and consent. Everyone wants to be admired under the lens of a Chad, for no matter how skilled or unskilled he is at photography, as it's flattering to be a subject matter of him. When an incel takes a photo, it is only natural to think of all the SICK and PERVERTED things he will do with that photo. He will probably use the photos as trophies after stalking victims and burying them under a ditch after eating half of their stomach.

Just holding a DSLR, or even a cellphone to take a photo in public alone gives me tremendous anxiety. Even just being a tourist in a place where photos are being taken constantly, people give me dirty looks just for taking innocuous still-life photos. I am glad that I rarely get asked to take photos, but when I do, I try to get the whole thing done as quickly as possible as I am afraid of capturing some foid in the background, and then have her accuse me of stalking her.

Photography is definitely a no-go hobby for incels, for the world sees an ugly man with a lens as the greatest threat to civilization since NAMBLA. Don't even get me started on birdwatching. Incels walking around carrying binoculars in Central Park deserves another thread.

Last edited:
I remember taking an art class in college and we learned about the street photography of William Klein. Street photography is essentially an artform where you just go around taking photos of people, often without their consent, in order to capture a moment more authentically. They call these shots "candids." We even had a class assignment where we were encouraged to photograph in this style. Keep in mind, I took this class around 2006ish so I doubt instructors these days would have the balls to encourage their students to undergo an assignment like this. But even back then, it goes without saying this is a HORRIBLE idea. Art is for Chads.

If Chad walked around taking pictures he is just an artist trying to express himself. When an incel takes photos HE IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE building up terabytes of voyeur wank material. Chad wielding a camera, naturally creates interest and consent. Everyone wants to be admired under the lens of a Chad, for no matter how skilled or unskilled he is at photography, as it's flattering to be a subject matter of him. When an incel takes a photo, it is only natural to think of all the SICK and PERVERTED things he will do with that photo. He will probably use the photos as trophies after stalking victims and burying them under a ditch after eating half of their stomach.

Just holding a DSLR, or even a cellphone to take a photo in public alone gives me tremendous anxiety. Even just being a tourist in a place where photos are being taken constantly, people give me dirty looks just for taking innocuous still-life photos. I am glad that I rarely get asked to take photos, but when I do, I try to get the whole thing done as quickly as possible as I am afraid of capturing some foid in the background, and then have her accuse me of stalking her.

Photography is definitely a no-go hobby for incels.

Many celebrity paparazzi's in Hollywood look incel tier tbh and they manage to keep their jobs.
Come to think of it it's like a way to annoy and ruin the peace of mind of celebrities that are part of a higher class of genetics.

Many celebrity paparazzi's in Hollywood look incel tier tbh and they manage to keep their jobs.
Come to think of it it's like a way to annoy and ruin the peace of mind of celebrities that are part of a higher class of genetics.
i'm sure paparazzi's are somewhere in the darktriad spectrum. Certainly helps what they do. Paparazzi's are widely hated people.

The thing here is to be sneaky. I have practiced taking creepshots of women's asses, and I have developed my skill to the point where I can take decent videos and photos without too much shake. Unfortunately, I don't have any specialized equipment and I'm too high inhib to take upskirts.

i'm sure paparazzi's are somewhere in the darktriad spectrum. Certainly helps what they do. Paparazzi's are widely hated people.

Paparazzi's aren't incels friends either ngl

You've seen the news. They don't respect anyone's privacy, they mob them at their house and stay outside their house waiting for 'suspects' to emerge, they are very nosy and get in people's faces to question them, they scream their names.

It's like soft bullying tactics.
Paparazzi's are widely hated for a reason, but despite this normies are too cucked to effectively counter them even though they have the numbers because they are too apathetic and don't mind others being tormented for their amusement if it isn't someone related to them.

The thing here is to be sneaky. I have practiced taking creepshots of women's asses, and I have developed my skill to the point where I can take decent videos and photos without too much shake. Unfortunately, I don't have any specialized equipment and I'm too high inhib to take upskirts.
I'm not even talking about snapping IRL wank material. Even if you just want to photograph shit innocently for the sake of art, you would still be considered as creepy if you were to indeed do so for perverted reasons.

I'm not even talking about snapping IRL wank material. Even if you just want to photograph shit innocently for the sake of art, you would still be considered as creepy if you were to indeed do so for perverted reasons.
tbh

Creepshots or not they'll still attack, so might as well take creepshots.

Hold your cellphone in front of you and pretend you're taking a selfie, when you're actually taking pictures of other people.
Don't even get me started on birdwatching. Incels walking around carrying binoculars in Central Park deserves another thread.
They need to invent glasses you can wear that zoom in and record anything you want in high quality, without anyone knowing.

Hold your cellphone in front of you and pretend your taking a selfie, when you're actually taking pictures of other people.

They need to invent glasses you can wear that zoom in and record anything you want in high quality, without anyone knowing.
why would genetic trash take a selfie???

too high inhib for street photography always admired it though.

Your looks define your fate and how you are perceived by others.