Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [phonepill]A girl could be nude on the phone

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If you get a girl's phone number that implicitly means that she may be naked when you call her. Have you ever spoken to a naked girl before? Not if you never got a girl's phone number. But if you do get a girl's phone number, there is a slim chance you might be speaking to her when she is nude or on the toilet.

I've have only talked to my mom on my phone.

oh yes I've always wanted to speak to a girl while she's dropping a solid one into the toilet

who gives a shit

Fat chance I’ll ever talk to a female on the phone besides like tech support or some other service

The idea alone gave me a boner tbh ngl.

Dangly granny titties
Coomer

I've talked to foids while they were naked and masturbating. I was chadfishing them and then talked to them on the phone and it got pretty hot.

Not sure what's so special about them being naked if it's on the phone. It's all the same to me if they're naked or wearing panties and bra or a turtleneck and a woolen skirt.

I think every incel should make it his goal to acquire a girl's phone number asap as it is a crucial step towards attracting a GF. Do you know any males that don't have their GF's phone number? I don't think so.
I've talked to foids while they were naked and masturbating. I was chadfishing them and then talked to them on the phone and it got pretty hot.

Not sure what's so special about them being naked if it's on the phone. It's all the same to me if they're naked or wearing panties and bra or a turtleneck and a woolen skirt.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Oh yeah, because it matters if the person on the other line is naked or not when I can't see.
You do know this is a bad thing you can even come up with because hypothetically you can be on the phone with dudes while they're naked or on the toilet.

That's not a fucking image I want stuck in my head. Thanks, but no thanks.

If you talk to a guy on the phone while he’s naked, you are gay.

I think every incel should make it his goal to acquire a girl's phone number asap as it is a crucial step towards attracting a GF. Do you know any males that don't have their GF's phone number? I don't think so.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
You have it backwards. Girls only give you their personal phone number if they want to fuck you you to fuck them.

Cope. You still need to meet a minimum SMV/looks threshold to get the number. If you don't, its over.

Oh yeah, because it matters if the person on the other line is naked or not when I can't see.
You do know this is a bad thing you can even come up with because hypothetically you can be on the phone with dudes while they're naked or on the toilet.

That's not a fucking image I want stuck in my head. Thanks, but no thanks.
You shouldn't be talking to men on the phone anyway. The appropriate way to communicate with fellow males is by email or SMS. If you are a male that dials up another male and has a chat on the telephone, no offense, but people probably think you are gay.

I saw this idea put up before he made a thread on it. I'm cool
What if you talk to someone on .co thats naked?

Have you ever spoken to a naked girl before?
Prostitutes and the girls from the nudist beach.

It's very cool to speak with naked foids tbh.

amazing tbh

If you get a girl's phone number that implicitly means that she may be naked when you call her. Have you ever spoken to a naked girl before? Not if you never got a girl's phone number. But if you do get a girl's phone number, there is a slim chance you might be speaking to her when she is nude or on the toilet.
Of course I haven’t and the fewer times than normal when I was a little kid don’t count
I mean going through your teens and early 20s never even seeing a naked girl IRL sucks
I wouldn’t ever know about women having pubic hair without the internet

I will never experience that

My question is how would you know? That's why I don't like this question being asked.
Same as how would you know if the girl is naked?

She can hang up on you, which might mean yes.
She can say no and it might still be yes.
She can say yes and a high chance it might mean no.

I just think it's a stupid question overall.

again just chadfish and tell her to get nude on command and send u it