Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Phone screen is broken

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I don't know what the fuck happened to it but my phone screen is broken now. Fuck it man I only use it to listen music anyway.

Damn. I need my phone since I can listen to music on it to while I go shopping.

I don't know what the fuck happened to it but my phone screen is broken now. Fuck it man I only use it to listen music anyway.
What kind of phone was it? Something similar happened to my sister once, she set phone to charge during night and when she woke up screen was cracked.

What kind of phone was it? Something similar happened to my sister once, she set phone to charge during night and when she woke up screen was cracked.
It is not known brand tbh

Phones only use is music and speaking to family if needed.

i never touch my phone anyway, only my tablet and pc

I also use it to listen to music so I can drown out normie voices in school

That’s unfortunate, can you trade it in for a new one?

Maybe it fell off a ledge? Or maybe there was a crack laying dormant that finally broke.

No man, i dont post a lot. I use my postmaxx powers very rarely
I’m not saying you postmax and I’m not saying you don’t. I’m just pointing out that you generally have a lot of posts.

Ive an incel unknow brand phone

I have three cellphones now, I use each to different purposes. JFL if you aren't having several phones and rolling like a drug dealer in 2019.

Last edited:
I only use my phone for incels.is tbh

Sometimes I use my laptop as well... Don't have a PC.
That sucks, well laptop is fine I just can't phonepost because it's ten times slower and more annoying than on an actual computer.