Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Phone repair guy tries stealing whores nudes

saar dont make fun of me im an honest busisness man saar u have computer virus saar i need to look at ur photos to fix virus saar

@zerozerozero thots?

Fuck this jeet tbf. Curries are hated throughout the West and this is why. I don't get the appeal of doing this when if you wanted, you could easily finds millions of holes posting that stuff on the internet.

Well he could have never done this to begin with if she wasn’t such a gigantic hoe bag. :feelskek:

This is probably the 'worst' thing that will ever happen to this shit cunt

Stop It Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

Of course it’s a curry

Well he could have never done this to begin with if she wasn’t such a gigantic hoe bag. :feelskek:
:feelskek: all the simps defending this bitch and hating the Jeet when she's a gigantic slut who sends nudes to all Chads on her tinder.

Glorious pakistani people would.never
@anandkonda

:feelskek: all the simps defending this bitch and hating the Jeet when she's a gigantic slut who sends nudes to all Chads on her tinder.
Nudes are only for chad , it's chad propriety and privacy , all the nudes must be of chad