Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Phone Number Pill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I just realized that getting a girl's phone number increases your chances of ascending exponentially. A female giving you her phone number is a good indicator that she at the very least would not object to you contacting her in private. Perhaps she might even be the one who wants to contact you. And what does she want you to contact her in private for? Maybe to show you her private parts.

Do you think this theory has any merit? Should incels make it their goal to obtain as females' phone numbers as humanly possible?

well if you manage to get a girls number then your chances of ascending are higher than 0%. also bro this is your second thread on this topic so i guess you got a number if this is on your mind so much

well if you manage to get a girls number then your chances of ascending are higher than 0%. also bro this is your second thread on this topic so i guess you got a number if this is on your mind so much
Well said. High effort post coming from a low effort poster fakecel.

I do not have a number but I have taken the phone number pill and will try to obtain as many phone numbers as I can. I will make it my express goal to specifically obtain only their phone numbers. My other thread is for discussion about the next step after obtaining a phone number. Having a phone number is all well and good but we need to figure out a way to transform this phone number into a gf.

Out of all the contact information, the number is probably the most intimate one nowadays, and if you get it you're not a truecel. Now Imagine that there are men out there who got a phone number from a girl completely unsolicited.

I have never gotten a girls number, even when they were part of the 'friendship' group

Out of all the contact information, the number is probably the most intimate one nowadays. Imagine getting a phone number from a girl completely unsolicited.
This guy gets it. Females will usually tell you to add them on social media so you can become one in an army of dozens of faceless anonymous NPC men who upvote and comment on every photo she posta. If she really wants to talk to you one on one she will give you her phone number.

Getting their phone number only changes the 0% to like 5%.

The phone number pill never called me back.

The phone number pill never called me back.

source.gif

I got a girl's number from my frosh group in uni and she ghosted me. Mans was left at the bubble tea store solo drinking milk tea to cope.

It's not pre 2007. You dont need a number when you can text/call on messenger or WhatsApp.

Hopefully not a fake one

The phone number pill hung up on me and blocked me

If she gives you a fake number it's over