Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Phlebotomy for self deletion.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I..I may have an idea to delete our existence. It might require some medical equipments. So I call this technique the Bleed-out method. Our body contains 6 lt of blood. If 20% or 1.2 lt of blood is lost then the body goes in to hypovolemic shock. Wait a second, hear me out, when there is a sudden loss of too much blood it is called hemmorhagic shock. It happens when people get in accidents or get deep cuts.
Bleed-out method that is controlled will induce the hypovolemic shock which should not be much of a concern as its main symptoms are nausea, dizziness, breathlessness, rapid, shallow breathing, confusion, weakness, lightheadedness or feeling tired. Its similar to when you run or do heavy lifts. You have experienced it when you walk on hilly terrain.
The bleed-out methods works as the loss of blood will lead to low blood pressure. The veins narrow down and the heart as stupid it is(it even beats outside of the body) will pump the blood to the most important limbs. When it cannot generate more blood then it is loosing then the brain doesn't get oxygen and it shuts down. I firmly believe this would be painless method. With the advancement in medicine and healthcare ending ones life it seems should be the easiest job. There should be companies that provide 'take me out' services whose salient feature should be easy, clean and pain free.
So you may ask what are the requirements of the bleed out method. The things we need are a butterfly needle, a bucket, some duct tape, a specialized pump and some tubes.
You know how a syringe works. when the syringe is pushed then it blows out air and when it is pulled it sucks air. The specialized pump will do the same.
The butterfly needle is inserted in the vein on the arm (as far as i can tell it the one moment you might feel pain). The duct tape is put on the inserted needle so that it does not come off or moves . the tubes are attached to needle on one end and on the other to the specialized pump. The pump is automated to oscillate periodically. There is one tube that drains the blood in to the bucket if one choose to or let it fall on the floor.
The blood will be expelled at a steady pace while you lay on the bed or sit on the chair in a reclined position. This would be much more relaxed kind of method than getting shot in the head, jumping from high altitude, drowning or immolation. One can also have some alcoholic drink of his liking and watch his favorite movie during the process.
The pump has vents to suck and expel the air and blood. here is the illustration of its working. A medical professional could make quick bucks if he provides this service. Thee whole process will take around 25-30 min.

Untitled

Last edited:
Why don’t you give us a live demonstration :feelsEhh:

What you described is pretty much the same as cutting your veins. Hemorragic shock is not pleasant in the least. Your body is going into complete adrenergic panic overdrive mode. Blood wont be routed to limbs, your periphery will close and it will be routed to lungs/heart/brain.
your peripheral vein will close way before you die :feelshaha: Good luck self opening a central catether

I firmly believe this would be painless method.
You would probably suffer a lot.

Before you pass out, since your body isn't getting oxygen, you would feel like you're drowning, not unlike being held underwater, only it would last a lot longer. You'd desperately gasp for air, panicking, hopelessly looking for a breath of relief which will never come. Until you slowly but steadily feel your surroundings becoming cold and dark. Sounds pretty shitty to me.

What you described is pretty much the same as cutting your veins. Hemorragic shock is not pleasant in the least. Your body is going into complete adrenergic panic overdrive mode. Blood wont be routed to limbs, your periphery will close and it will be routed to lungs/heart/brain.
your peripheral vein will close way before you die :feelshaha: Good luck self opening a central catether
You would probably suffer a lot.

Before you pass out, since your body isn't getting oxygen, you would feel like you're drowning, not unlike being held underwater, only it would last a lot longer. You'd desperately gasp for air, panicking, hopelessly looking for a breath of relief which will never come. Until you slowly but steadily feel your surroundings becoming cold and dark. Sounds pretty shitty to me.
so basically its a shit idea. I may carry on with my copes now.