Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Philtrumcels are the most fucked truecels

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
If you have a long philtrum just rope right now. It is a small detail that can completely fuck up your facial balance. The worst part is it's stupidly hard to fix.

What's a long philtrum?

What's a long philtrum?
10_stephen-king.jpg

@RopeMan knew it and wisely decided to sui.

18mm philtrum, on the verge of being a philtrumcel

No, baldcels are the most fucked incels.

Y

Yeah, I got a 20 mm philtrum with a short upturned nose. Makes me wonder whether my mom drank during pregnancy.

if its defined, ur mum probably had very good eating/drinking habits whilst pregnant, for some reason ur philtrum is a really good indicator of your mothers habits whilst she was pregnant

no, uglycels are the most fucked incels.
A 3/10 with a fullhead of hair is better than a 5/10 balding. Why ? Because when the 5/10 go bald he'd be 2/10 in looks.

A 3/10 with a fullhead of hair is better than a 5/10 balding. Why ? Because when the 5/10 go bald he'd be 2/10 in looks.
I don't think balding takes away that much points. 1-1.5 max, but not 3 points. That only works with facial deformities.

I don't think balding takes away that much points. 1-1.5 max, but not 3 points. That only works with facial deformities.
3 points AT LEAST. Male models go from 8 to 4 when they're given a NW3.5 hairline and that's not even bald. I'll be -3/10 when i go bald.

Balding takes away zero points if you have the right skull shape

3 points AT LEAST. Male models go from 8 to 4 when they're given a NW3.5 hairline and that's not even bald. I'll be -3/10 when i go bald.
That's way too extreme. Got some examples? We can accurately assess the situation that way.

Balding takes away zero points if you have the right skull shape
Yes, this is important. The guy also needs to be not overweight.

mine is longer than my chin but i think it's more my chin just being tiny

Not having teeth is the biggest death sentence.