Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Philosophy is for soyboys and hipsters

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously all guys interested in philosophy are usually of this kind. Libtards who think they're smarter than you just because they read (lefty) philosophy :soy::soy:

I’ll have to agree until I see guys with square jaws engaged in it.

Blackpill is a philosophy

Philosophy is for everyone there are no entry criteria. Everybody can participate and all do to some degree. The kind you described are just retards who think they are smarter than others because they know cool sounding words. They missed the point of philosophy entirely. The best philosophers can use plain simple language and metaphors to explains their believes. They do the opposite.

Gotta agree that people into reading culture and philosophy consider themselves in general above those who are not, I know because I used to read a lot in my childhood and I considered myself superior compared to most of my peers cause of that.

I still recommend philosphy tho. Ascetism and pessimism are my favourites.

My philosophy is that philosophy is gay

The various forms of negative utilitarianism are actually incredibly blackpilled tbh.

Shots fired tbh.
I dont have problem with it.

Seriously all guys interested in philosophy are usually of this kind. Libtards who think they're smarter than you just because they read (lefty) philosophy :soy::soy:

Honestly it is. As soon as your life gets tough you forget all your stoic bullshit instantly.

To be honest, we are philosophers, so it's kind of hard to agree. A lot of philosophers are soys though, I'll give you that.

I was second best in philosophy back in the college. Teacher even absolved me from final exam.

my philosophy = OP is a faggot

I had a teacher recently that was philosopher and gay. But teach us another signature.

I actually agree

Just wanted to say that tbh

But you can't judge something from its fanbase. Especially from the fanbase something that is thousands of years old has in a particular point of history.

Blackpill is a good philosophy to live by

nietzsche was pretty cool tbh

I have one in my class he is the biggest :soy:

Philosophy is cope.

Philosophy is a spook

1537545489246.jpg

I'm not a liberal, i'm not a left winger (i'm more centralist) and i don't think i'm smarter then everyone i see.

Im absolutely agree with you.