Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Philippines might be the next "'white people's wakanda"

Why does Filipinos mix English with their local language? It's weird

I'm not talking about using few loanwords btw

This is what you get for letting white people in and Filipino foids out

There is no more self hating than "Asians" at least indians are confident lmao even with their garbage image in the media. This type of country are litterraly open space toilet for the white man.

Why are race-traitors so obsessed with the filthyppines?

Where jews Traffic sex slaves to their loli private islands !!

There is no more self hating than "Asians" at least indians are confident lmao even with their garbage image in the media. This type of country are litterraly open space toilet for the white man.
Wonder what will happen if they try to do something about it.

Because there they get their dick sucked just for being white.
it's a lot more than JBW
Why are race-traitors so obsessed with the filthyppines?
We have both a problem of White men & women being race-traitors, look at this:
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

And like I always say, every HAPAcel I've met has a White dad, every Mulattocel has a White mom.

Perhaps, because of WW2 in the Pacific
They dont view their men as "top of le creme" just serfs.

Wonder what will happen if they try to do something about it.
They just get regime changed like Duterte. Their country is a shithole, they have no power to stop any kind of foreign interference. And the more sexpats there are the worse it gets.

Woah you're back
I was planning to leave for good but they can no longer delete all my posts so guess I'll dive back into the shithole since it's already over anyways

Perhaps, because of WW2 in the Pacific
They dont view their men as "top of le creme" just serfs.
They don't see their man at all but yeah they got nuked and destroyed in WW2 +if i was asian i would lose my shit with the opposite sex.

They just get regime changed like Duterte. Their country is a shithole, they have no power to stop any kind of foreign interference. And the more sexpats there are the worse it gets.
Even if the civilians instigate a violent rebellion. the United States is going to find an excuse to put it down violently the same way it did in the Middle East. Back to the 70's it is

They don't see their man at all but yeah they got nuked and destroyed in WW2 +if i was asian i would lose my shit with the opposite sex.
Japs and flips aren't the same, flips have been sucking white cock for hundreds of years.

Nuh uh.
Racepill brimstone.
It does have truth to it, since Whiteness is a good halo. However, you have to be normie-tier, tall, and NT for it to work.

If you're sub-5 & especially non-NT it's just betabuxxing.

Flip wimmins are D tier. Japs numba wun!

Japs and flips aren't the same, flips have been sucking white cock for hundreds of years.
Foids doesnt make a diff they just see the asian men lose that's all and yeah south asian country are truly white heaven.

Hapas are fucked up in the head, it would be suicidal chaos