Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion phenibut

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Does anyone here have experience with phenibut? I've heard it's legal and it's very similar to benzos. Anyone used it?

idk what it is tbh will google

It's nothing like benzos. Phenibut makes you feel good and confident. Benzos make you feel not bad, but not really good either.
You become good at conversation with phenibut, but with benzos, you just start insulting people and saying inappropriate things.
Phenibut is also safer and cheaper.
Hard Rhino (HR Supplements) Phenibut is best, Nootropics Depot is good, and Liftmode phenibut is trash.

It's nothing like benzos. Phenibut makes you feel good and confident. Benzos make you feel not bad, but not really good either.
You become good at conversation with phenibut, but with benzos, you just start insulting people and saying inappropriate things.
Phenibut is also safer and cheaper.
Hard Rhino Phenibut is best, Nootropics Depot is good, and Liftmode phenibut is trash.
Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be ordering some. :feelsokman:

I’ve used it. It’s pretty good. Just don’t combine it with alcohol. And it’s better to be on it when you plan on being around friends/people otherwise you will just get tired and take a really good nap.

It does help you be more talkative and quick witted and Lowe inhib.

dont use it everyday because tolerance builds fast and withdrawal is a bitch.

Never taken it before tbh