Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Phenibut is bad if you are truecel

• Thread starter uglyTruecel1000
  • Start date
uglyTruecel1000

uglyTruecel1000

Recruit
★★
Last few weeks I was taking phenibut before wagecuck and it turned me from hardcore blackpiller into a cuck. I tought maybe I can ascend if I stop being social retard. How wrong I was. I am still 2/10 beta face who no one respect. In that time I was actually NT but to normies, face is a must. You can be turbo nt retard but with 2/10 face at best normies wont kill you. I also heard them how they talk about someone: "He is just too ugly". Probably about me. Worst part is some whore who I thought is into me because she treated me normal (normal means just saying 'hi' without trashtalk to me), now even she stopped saying hi.
I think I shouldn't have taken phenibut. It makes you social and interested in people, and it make all kind of feelings 5x stronger. But as an ugly truecel people are not interested in you and there are only bad feelings.

Last few weeks I was taking phenibut before wagecuck and it turned me from hardcore blackpiller into a cuck. I tought maybe I can ascend if I stop being social retard. How wrong I was. I am still 2/10 beta face who no one respect. In that time I was actually NT but to normies, face is a must. You can be turbo nt retard but with 2/10 face at best normies wont kill you. I also heard them how they talk about someone: "He is just too ugly". Probably about me. Worst part is some whore who I thought is into me because she treated me normal (normal means just saying 'hi' without trashtalk to me), now even she stopped saying hi.
I think I shouldn't have taken phenibut. It makes you social and interested in people, and it make all kind of feelings 5x stronger. But as an ugly truecel people are not interested in you and there are only bad feelings.
brutal man :fuk: I heard that phenibut doesnt work unless you take brain-frying doses btw

Now I want to try it!?!!