Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News phenibut banned in alabama.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
stock up if you are in the US.
Phenibut

Over for anxiety/insomniacels in Cuckmerica soon. Maby (((they))) want you to get hooked on jewpills instead?

I've never did drugs besides the dogshit hemp seed oil my mom forced me to take like a month ago. Literally all it did was make me drowsy, dizzy as fuck, slow my movements, make my brain feel heavy, etc. Eating did not feel good and I'm pretty sure the drug made my stomach hurt but my memory is shit so I'm not 100% sure. These are all pretty much the same side effects that phenibut has

My sister was freaking out when it kicked in. When she took it she thought it was the CBD my mom used to make her take before school like a year and a half ago but then realized it was something else when it kicked in. She was shook af and had literal panic attacks :feelskek:

Last edited:
Over for anxiety/insomniacels in Cuckmerica soon. Maby (((they))) want you to get hooked on jewpills instead?

I've never did drugs besides the dogshit hemp seed oil my mom forced me to take like a month ago. Literally all it did was make me drowsy, dizzy as fuck, slow my movements, make my brain feel heavy, etc. Eating did not feel good and I'm pretty sure the drug made my stomach hurt but my memory is shit so I'm not 100% sure. These are all pretty much the same side effects that phenibut has

My sister was freaking out when it kicked in. When she took it she thought it was the CBD my mom used to make her take before school like a year and a half ago but then realized it was something else when it kicked in. She was shook af and had literal panic attacks :feelskek:

alabama is a shit state that already banned kratom.
but ofc, this sets a precedent that other states can follow.

comparing phenibut to opioids is retarded regardless.

tianeptine is an ssri antidepressant that isn't prescribed, so they make no money off of it, thus its ban under false pretenses that people are taking grams and grams of it at a time to get an opioid effect (this is very expensive if anyone's doing that).

this law is designed to make men with social anxiety and difficulty going out in public commit suicide or taking prescription benzos (much more dangerous) instead.
remember that they still prescribe adderall which is an amphetamine.

pretty lame and tyrannical law, ngl.
when she took phenibut?
phenibut isn't for foids anyway. it's for incels.

Last edited:
alabama is a shit state that already banned kratom.
Never heard of it in my life. Just looked it up on Jewgle and one of the first things I see is "Kratom: Unsafe and ineffective" lol. This is by an academic medical center btw. You've definitely heard of it
[UWSL]but ofc, this sets a precedent that other states can follow.[/UWSL]
True. I was going to say that this will cause a domino effect leading other states to ban phenibut but I didn't know how to fit it in without sounding water is wet tbh

tianeptine is an ssri antidepressant that isn't prescribed, so they make no money off of it, thus its ban under false pretenses that people are taking grams and grams of it at a time to get an opioid effect (this is very expensive if anyone's doing that).

this law is designed to make men with social anxiety and difficulty going out in public commit suicide or taking prescription benzos (much more dangerous) instead.

(((They))) will make up any old excuse to take away low status male's copes. We can't have anything anymore
Which one do you think it is?
when she took phenibut?
lol no. Hemp seed oil, remember?
Copelos, drugs in general are for low inhib self destructive risk takers which normies and foids are. There is no drug for incels, 95% of the people who take phenibut are sexhaving normies. A lot of incels never even did drugs in their life

Never heard of it in my life. Just looked it up on Jewgle and one of the first things I see is "Kratom: Unsafe and ineffective" lol. This is by an academic medical center btw. You've definitely heard of it
a lot of war veterans use it to deal with pain. they were going to ban it nationwide but too many people complained and they didn't ban it. it's the first time anything like that happened iirrc where the dea changed its mind because of public opinion. then alabama goes and bans it anyway, which opens up phenibut to be banned. tbh, i don't think any state will ban phenibut until they ban kratom first, or maybe simultaneously.

Which one do you think it is?
jewpills.

lol no. Hemp seed oil, remember?
i tried it once (with l-theanine) but it did nothing.

Copelos, drugs in general are for low inhib risk takers which normies and foids are. There is no drug for incels, 95% of the people who take phenibut are sexhaving normies. A lot of incels never even did drugs in their life
never heard of a foid taking phenibut.
in all the subs and forums i've been, it's always been only shy males and redpilled normies.

a lot of war veterans use it to deal with pain. they were going to ban it nationwide but too many people complained and they didn't ban it. it's the first time anything like that happened iirrc where the dea changed its mind because of public opinion. then alabama goes and bans it anyway, which opens up phenibut to be banned. tbh, i don't think any state will ban phenibut until they ban kratom first, or maybe simultaneously.

jewpills.

i tried it once (with l-theanine) but it did nothing.

never heard of a foid taking phenibut.
in all the subs and forums i've been, it's always been only shy males and redpilled normies.
Bruh how do you type this fast? I'm mirin negl

the South is usually more based but this is just retarded. phen-i-butt helps me not be a social retard with poor communication

the South is usually more based but this is just retarded. phen-i-butt helps me not be a social retard with poor communication
you should stock up now before it's too late.
you can get a 20 year supply for not much money and you won't have to worry about it because it won't go bad.

you should stock up now before it's too late.
you can get a 20 year supply for not much money and you won't have to worry about it because it won't go bad.
Or I could just drive over to Mississippi lol

i was talking more of a possible federal ban but yeah, if it's only statewide you can do that.
Alabama is super ultra christian so maybe they think phenibut is against the bible idk :feelswhat:

Alabama is super ultra christian so maybe they think phenibut is against the bible idk :feelswhat:
yet abortion is legal there and funded by state tax dollars.

alabama is a shit state
That's not what a lot of people here previously thought
but ofc, this sets a precedent that other states can follow.

Phenibut has never been sold in the US apparently so this appears like just another measure to cement that practice ngl
tbh seems like monopolistic behavior.

when she took phenibut?
If there was ever a drug made to benefit incels there's a high chance that if it was effective for normies that tried it too (even though they weren't supposed to) foids will take that drug too.

The official excuse is the opioid problem but really seems like what OP talked about with psych drug companies wanting to limit competition.
yet abortion is legal there and funded by state tax dollars.
Out of all the states you'd think not. Any way there are a lot more restrictions on it than other more liberal states

That's not what a lot of people here previously thought
in terms of chemical restrictions it is shitty.
agree that is based about trannies.
Phenibut has never been sold in the US apparently so this appears like just another measure to cement that practice ngl
yeah it has. it's been sold at walmart and is currently sold from many places in the US.
tbh seems like monopolistic behavior.

If there was ever a drug made to benefit incels there's a high chance that if it was effective for normies that tried it too (even though they weren't supposed to) foids will take that drug too.

The official excuse is the opioid problem but really seems like what OP talked about with psych drug companies wanting to limit competition.
agreed.
Out of all the states you'd think not. Any way there are a lot more restrictions on it than other more liberal states
alabama seems ok, but this is a big strike against it.

No lol. There are a lot of their type in MS
ARE U FUCKING BLACK U BETTER NOT BE BLACK BOY YOU GOT YO ANCESTORS IN THE CONFEDERACY DASEWHATMTALMINBOUT

in terms of chemical restrictions it is shitty.
agree that is based about trannies.
That's socially conservative politics for you tbh helping with drug coping has never been their intended focus.
yeah it has. it's been sold at walmart and is currently sold from many places in the US.
Have never heard or seen that tbh
Thought that most people say you have to order it online and get it shipped if you live in the US.

alabama seems ok, but this is a big strike against it.
Alabama is also home to social justice shakedown organizations like the SPLC and a lot of tradcucks.

That's socially conservative politics for you tbh helping with drug coping has never been their intended focus.
i don't consider phenibut a drug. it's a nootropic.

Have never heard or seen that tbh
Thought that most people say you have to order it online and get it shipped if you live in the US.
you used to be able to get it at walmart and gnc.
you now get it shipped domestically from supplement and nootropics sites within the usa.

Alabama is also home to social justice shakedown organizations like the SPLC and a lot of tradcucks.
what i'm concerned with is that it sets a precedent that other states may follow.
that happened with etizolam.

i don't consider phenibut a drug. it's a nootropic.
Idk the difference and tbh wouldn't be surprised if some regulators didn't either given how a lot of them are lazy and just group in substances under one category.
you used to be able to get it at walmart and gnc.
you now get it shipped domestically from supplement and nootropics sites within the usa.
When did they stop selling it in stores?
what i'm concerned with is that it sets a precedent that other states may follow.
that happened with etizolam.
Probably. Prescription pill industry is big in America.

Idk the difference and tbh wouldn't be surprised if some regulators didn't either given how a lot of them are lazy and just group in substances under one category.
it's always been considered a nootropic until idiots who have never done actual drugs started exaggerating it acting like it was MDMA when its effects are subtle and non-inhibiting to your everyday functions.

When did they stop selling it in stores?
like 2016 or something.

Probably. Prescription pill industry is big in America.
exactly why they went after kratom.
but there was a huge outcry when they tried to ban it and in the end they didn't ban it.

it's always been considered a nootropic until idiots who have never done actual drugs started exaggerating it acting like it was MDMA when its effects are subtle and non-inhibiting to your everyday functions.
Have heard phenibut and MDMA are both great for curing high inhib and hesitant behaviors if taken occassionally. A shame they aren't readily available though.
like 2016 or something.
Probably in response to people getting into things like kratom TBH
exactly why they went after kratom.
but there was a huge outcry when they tried to ban it and in the end they didn't ban it.
That just means they'll try to work around the edges to make it as hard or costly to obtain as possible.

Have heard phenibut and MDMA are both great for curing high inhib and hesitant behaviors if taken occassionally. Shame they aren't readily available though.
phenibut is readily available. i'm scared that it will not be in the future.
Probably in response to people getting into things like kratom TBH
in response to FDA saying phenibut isn't an approved additive.
That just means they'll try to work around the edges to make it as hard or costly to obtain as possible.
you can still get it at smoke shops with no problem in most states.

phenibut is readily available. i'm scared that it will not be in the future.
That sucks. Have you been coping and getting more low inhib by taking it?
in response to FDA saying phenibut isn't an approved additive.
FDA is subservient to big pharma and everyone knows it tbh
you can still get it at smoke shops with no problem in most states.
Smoke shops used to be male only spaces and even that's been ruined jfl

That sucks. Have you been coping and getting more low inhib by taking it?
it helps me talk to people and stand up for myself instead of being meek and reserved.

FDA is subservient to big pharma and everyone knows it tbh
:yes::yes::yes:

Smoke shops used to be male only spaces and even that's been ruined jfl

yeah, last time i went to one to buy cigarettes the proprietor was a typical soy and seemed not high at all.
but when i bought kratom at another smoke shop, he was cool and obviously high.
to be fair, neither time did i see a foid in the shop. it was just me and the guy at the counter.

it helps me talk to people and stand up for myself instead of being meek and reserved.
That's good. Idk how it would work but would assume it's similar to maintaining the same feeling of not caring as much when you are sleep deprived.
yeah, last time i went to one to buy cigarettes the proprietor was a typical soy and seemed not high at all.
but when i bought kratom at another smoke shop, he was cool and obviously high.
to be fair, neither time did i see a foid in either shop. it was just me and the guy at the counter.
Weed coping is full of soys for a long time tbh just look at the popularity of weed on reddit.
If there were foids in such shops it would most likely be the druggie or alt foids.

Weed coping is full of soys for a long time tbh just look at the popularity of weed on reddit.
yes, but a soy who is high on weed is better to work at a smoke shop than one who doesn't smoke weed.

If there were foids in such shops it would most likely be the druggie or alt foids.
they're usually very empty and desolate.
That's good. Idk how it would work but would assume it's similar to maintaining the same feeling of not caring as much when you are sleep deprived.
not really. like i said, it doesn't hinder you in any way, just makes you more confident.

fuck fuck man i hope it doesn't get banned here before i get a car this is one of my last hopes

fuck fuck man i hope it doesn't get banned here before i get a car this is one of my last hopes
if you spend $200 now you will have a kilo, which is a 10-year supply if you take it twice a week.
i think it would be dumb not to stock up now, just in case.
it's going to get more expensive if other states follow suit so now is the best time.

Land of the free.

if you spend $200 now you will have a kilo, which is a 10-year supply if you take it twice a week.
i think it would be dumb not to stock up now, just in case.
it's going to get more expensive if other states follow suit so now is the best time.
well i can't get it at all yet. that's my problem, my mom took it last time and i don't feel like gambling that i can get it from the front door without her seeing.

Schedule 1 means the drug has no medical application, right? It was invented for medical reasons tho lol
Alabama is the dumbest state in America, I'm ashamed that my state touches it. They banned kratom because they're such a low IQ state they don't care for the science behind it that postulates kratom isn't deadly and can have therapeutic use.

They tried to have kratom banned in my state but the AKA swiftly came thru and saved the day. THANK FUCKING GOD.

Now the FDA is saying kratom is fueling the opioid epidemic, WHAT THE FUCK!? That's all Big Pharma, specifically Pfizer with former FDA head Scott Gottleib being on the board of directors there.

If anybody is worried about not being able to find Phenibut anymore I suggest getting gabapentin from the doctor, it's better for anxiety and a doc would rather prescribe that than a benzo.

I used to take Phenibut before I had to make speeches in front of the class and shits godlike.

America being retarded as usual.

Schedule 1 means the drug has no medical application, right? It was invented for medical reasons tho lol
in russia it's used for insomnia. technically prescription but no one gives a shit since it's so undangerous and you can get it OTC. it's basically like tylenol PM there. and as far as i'm concerned it's no different from a racetam.
schedule I is ridiculous for phenibut (any schedule is, tbh). that's the same as heroin, even cocaine is schedule ii. it gives a false impression of how strong and dangerous it is.

Alabama is the dumbest state in America, I'm ashamed that my state touches it. They banned kratom because they're such a low IQ state they don't care for the science behind it that postulates kratom isn't deadly and can have therapeutic use.

They tried to have kratom banned in my state but the AKA swiftly came thru and saved the day. THANK FUCKING GOD.

Now the FDA is saying kratom is fueling the opioid epidemic, WHAT THE FUCK!? That's all Big Pharma, specifically Pfizer with former FDA head Scott Gottleib being on the board of directors there.
:yes: it's only a matter of time before they try to ban kratom again.

If anybody is worried about not being able to find Phenibut anymore I suggest getting gabapentin from the doctor, it's better for anxiety and a doc would rather prescribe that than a benzo.
there's no reason not to stock up now, rather than pay exorbitant prices when it's banned nationwide and everyone is scrabbling to get it.