Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story PhD foid wastes her life with Chad gets dumped 21 years later for a noodlewhore

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

Went through years of education, she could've been a professor or researcher in renewable energy, but instead let Chad lock her in the home. Brutal.

I don't know who to hate here the foid or the Chad.

She could ignore reality, but couldn't ignore the consequences of ignoring it.

Should've choosen one of those STEMcels, but went for Chad.

Not my problem, deal with them yourself, bitch.

Commiting to chad as a non stacy never works out.

The soy boys would help her anyway.

How do you have enough iQ to be a PHD from a god tier uni but dumb enough to think chad cares about you LOL wtf

clever silliness tbh

How do you have enough iQ to be a PHD from a god tier uni but dumb enough to think chad cares about you LOL wtf

clever silliness tbh
Have any of your previous girlfriends been tricked?

just lol

JUST LOL

Have any of your previous girlfriends been tricked?
"brb numb I have to go out with my friends"

Never specified the gender of said friends :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:

"brb numb I have to go out with my friends"

Never specified the gender of said friends :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:
They were all Meghan fox lookalikes

clever silliness tbh
AWALT
IQ doesn't change their hardwired nature.

phd from writing a thesis on being chadsexual

Reading this shit made my day. Thanks OP

Tbh her post isn't really that rage inducing. What is, however, is the fact that someone in the area will almost certainly offer her a place to stay for free.

surprised she can't just leech child support from the Chad tbh and rot at home

She should be nearing or past 50?

Shouldn’t she be getting alimony and child support? Maybe the husband just bounced and doesn’t care about being in violation of court orders if he is gonna stay in Thailand. While I’m tempted to feel bad for her, I lose all sympathy when I realize she probably went for some controlling Chad instead of a nice STEMcel would have treated her kindly and still be with her. Let this be a lesson to all the roasties out there.

Just imagine some male lost his PhD place to this foid.

The soy boys would help her anyway.

Yeah if she's in any way MILF tier she can get "m'lady" white knighting sympathy from soy boys and tradcucks and possibly turn a few or more of them into her pay pigs, if anyone "laces her up" to quote my nigga Big Herc on internet game and how women can make a fortune off of it, if they play their cards right.

Chad's dick> High paying high IQ jobs

That's why I am against women in academic

Also
Just imagine some male lost his PhD place to this foid.