Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Peyronies Disease ruined my prime years

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
For you who don't know what this is, this is scar tissue buildup inside the penis.

I used to have a perfect, healthy functional penis up until I was about 15. It was 7 inches long by the time I was 12 years old.

But then, when I was 15, I was stupid and injured it (using a foreskin restoration device that pushed the dick IN, not pulling the foreskin out). My dick from then on no longer hung nice and soft in its flaccid state. Instead, it would retract into itself and become firm when flaccid. It was as if it was erect, only it was was smaller than if it were normally flaccid without firming up. It took way more effort to get an erection, and when I did, the erection got fully hard when it was only partially erect. It was also painful.

Since then, even since this scar tissue enveloped my shaft, I lost not only length but girth as well. My dick had became a little over an inch shorter from this deliberating condition. This thing has fucking ruined my whole adolescence, years I'll never get back. And I would've avoided this if I had just done a little more research and wasn't completely stupid.

It wasn't until I was 18, but I've recovered 80-90% from it by using powerful solvents and strong hanging forces to break up the scar tissue. It will firm up once in a great while, but only if tons of adrenaline shoots through my body. It hangs naturally again when flaccid again and I'm almost as big as I used to be again, but the damage from going through this is probably not going to go away even if my dick gets even bigger from all the PE I do.

I thought that dick wasn't that important, but that's because I had a decent one myself. They say you don't know what you have until you lose it, and getting it back has made me appreciate it FAR more.

Holy shit that's fucking brutal

Not like you get to use it anyway if that makes you feels better

Sorry to hear of this.

i think that shit happened to me, i remember that my dick used to be bigger, i might be coping, idk

It just stopped working completely. It was as if all it could do was piss. I thought about roping all the time.

Does it get hard while flaccid?
yes sometimes, i dont have any scar tho

My dick is somewhere around 5 inches, but it looks like it got straight out of a fire.

I have hypospadias, did a surgery to try to fix it long ago but it only made it worse. It still works for my use, though. I can fap without pain.

Sounds like hard flaccid @SchrodingersDick also had this happen to him.

yes sometimes, i dont have any scar tho
You can't see the scar, it's hidden in your penile tissue. You might notice a lump, but that's it.

Not like you get to use it anyway if that makes you feels better
I need at least one cope in life or I'm gonna fucking end it. Fixing my dick saved my life, literally.

(using a foreskin restoration device that pushed the dick IN, not pulling the foreskin out)
Wtf? I thought foreskin restoration consisted of manual stretching. Either way, circumcision strikes again.

Sorry that this happened to you bro:feelsbadman:

Wtf? I thought foreskin restoration consisted of manual stretching. Either way, circumcision strikes again.

Sorry that this happened to you bro:feelsbadman:
They lopped my foreskin off and left me with little of anything at all. I had inner skin but my dickhead was far from being covered even when flaccid.

I got some skin but damaged my dick from not restoring properly. I was supposed to be using methods that pulled outward, like T-taping. I'm doing that now, and it works far better than any method that pushes IN. Please never make the mistake of ever pushing your dick in, anyone who reads this.
My dick is somewhere around 5 inches, but it looks like it got straight out of a fire.

I have hypospadias, did a surgery to try to fix it long ago but it only made it worse. It still works for my use, though. I can fap without pain.
Damn that's brutal man. At least it's in working order now though.

I think you might be able to get rid of the scars doing what I did. Don't think it can get rid of skin bridges but it can make scars heal up and improve appearance.

Last edited:
I might have scar tissue too.. what solvents are you talking about ?

life is brutal