Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pewdiepie is having a baby

he's had such an easy and successful, became a famous youtuber, made millions, married a stacy and is now moving to the next phase.
Meanwhile we incels suffer out entire lives :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:

I hope they all die in a brutal car crash

Who gives a fuck about what Chad and Stacy are up to. I hope the kid dies (in REAL LIFE)

As an oldcel, it's crazy to think that a lot of guys on this forum grew up watching pewdiepie.

god I wish that was me (in the ultrasound). That kid has giga genes.

the white race is saved

As an oldcel, it's crazy to think that a lot of guys on this forum grew up watching pewdiepie.
Yeah I did but I still absolutely fucking hate his guts. Especially for being a white dude living in Japan where he gets to live out all his esoteric anime fantasies

I mean, I'm happy for him. But I wish I could do the same.

imagine if he finds out that he got cucked and it's some Tyrone's kid

Just darken their skin and both of them would look like your average street shitting curries.

His wife Marzia is so breedable.
And so feminine and submissive and sweet too. Her voice makes me coom. But foids like her are Chad only.

I wouldnt share it on the Internet tbh

Every youtube person I watch that eventually announces they are having a kid. Usually shortly after they turn into a cuck. I remember when philipdefranco had a kid he claimed he was a centrist but right after the made a whole speech shiting on pedophiles. This is just another reminder of the disparity between us and them. They get the golden spoon in the mouth while we rot.

he's had such an easy and successful, became a famous youtuber, made millions, married a stacy and is now moving to the next phase.
Mercy for us is a quick death.

Damm, haven't seen you in a while.

Your struggles pale in comparison to the ones like pewdipue. While you were jerking off in your room and crying because you could not get a gf. He was making hundreds of thousands of dollars and banging chicks, he had to work a lot. Like normal working hours. But it was really hard. It was also really hard to think of new minecraft screaming content....

She has no ass lololol

His wife Marzia is so breedable.
And so feminine and submissive and sweet too. Her voice makes me coom. But foids like her are Chad only.

hes HTN at best..but hes rich and has status and is white and tall so.

hes HTN at best..but hes rich and has status and is white and tall so.
He’s not even really tall. He’s like 5’9”, but his wife is above average height, so his son’s gonna be at least 6ft.

Also, they’re not Amerimutts, so his son will be uncut. Kid’s already won the lottery. I made a post earlier where I did the math, and a man that’s
>White
>Tall
>Uncut
>6in penis (fair assumption for this kid)
Is like the 99.9th percentile of men.
Add ontop of that that’s he already stupid rich, and fuck mane, that kid’s gonna live the best life ever.

If it's a boy, it'll be a slayer. Super rich, nordic, will likely be chadlite or chad, and living in Japan? That nigga will be swimming in pussy. That EMBRYO has already mogged this entire forum JFL.

married and is now moving to the next phase.
All normies and people you grew up around enter those gates whilst we're forever stuck outside unable to enter.

This nordic scum deserves to be skinned alive,boiled, have his eyes gouged out and hanged in public.(in video game)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back