Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pewdiepie is a faggot

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Dude is a fuckin faggot i don't get why he is the most subscribe jewtuber on kiketube. All he does is post videos of himself playing shitty ass video games.

And his has an army of soyboys worshiping him

Never liked him tbh

Remember when he shilled to the (((ADL)))? It's not like he'll do it again right guys?

Do not set pedipie on fire

Lookshalo, NT, one of the earliest to start let's playing

Never watched any of his videos. It's not hard to tell that his face and voice (and I hear his earlier content too) being good have made his YouTube career take off.

I don't know any Let's Player worth watching.

He's from Sweden so obviously he loves the penis

he's tall, Nordic, NT, and **edgy**, he's bound to succeed.

He is neither funny nor original
His channel is full of clickbait garbage
Him and his '9 years old army' fanboys are just plain cringy

His followers are incels in denial.

Watching Videos of him and his girlfriend is suifuel tbh

Never watched a video from him and never will

Mogs me because he gets to stick his dick in the guts of a Stacy.

I only like Pewdiepie because he triggers libtards because they think he's nazi and antisemitic despite that there isn't any proof of that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Also they think that all of his subscribers are alt-right white supremacists :)soy::soy::soy::soy:) just because Brenton Tarrant liked him

Never watched a single one of his videos

Some of his meme reviews are a little funny.

Dude is a fuckin faggot i don't get why he is the most subscribe jewtuber on kiketube. All he does is post videos of himself playing shitty ass video games.
He's short, give the man a break. He had the jaw genetics of a germanic superchad, but height cucked him into oblivion.

His videos are meh.Some are alright,but I haven't seen his channel go up from a 6/10,most his uploads are 4/10

Of course he sucks dicks. You can tell by watching 10 seconds of any of his videos that he's a fruit.

i don't get why he is the most subscribe jewtuber on kiketube

>>

>> 1,81m

>> Nord White

Yeah, I wonder why :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

He's good-looking and most people are retarded.

All he does is post videos of himself playing shitty ass video games.
Have you been in a coma for 3 years? He doesn't upload any gaming anymore. (except Minecraft)

I can´t stand him or any person who finds it funny to scream into a microphone it enrages me why do people think being loud and obnoxious is funny?

He mogs us all tbh. Chad with Stacey wife m millions of $ and nt

He got famous off extremely faggot like and obnoxious amnesia let's plays. Even when I was younger I hated that shit. Then he shifted to normtier edgy content and his demographic shifted

Because soy fags worship him.

he lowkey shits on currys and slavs

He's married to a jewess

isnt the only reason he's big due to jew-like schemes of "Youtube drama" like the t-series bullshit?

GUYS WE NEED TO STOP ___ FROM TAKING OVER PEWDIEPIE HES EPIC MEME EVERYONE SUB :soy:

He doesn't play vidya anymore really.
isnt the only reason he's big due to jew-like schemes of "Youtube drama" like the t-series bullshit?

GUYS WE NEED TO STOP ___ FROM TAKING OVER PEWDIEPIE HES EPIC MEME EVERYONE SUB :soy:
No because he was very big before all that, that was just a year ago now. He got big in 2012-13 for overreacting to vidya

Never got why people followed him

I remember when he was hated, his "so spooky, scream at the game le funny" thing. Now, he's worshipped, even by grown men. It's fucking pathetic.

It was still pretty based when he was playing Black Ops 4 and called his opponent a fucking nigger. That's when revealed his true self.