Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Petty thief coping

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
I’m a skinnycel but I love food. I started delivering with uber eats and postmates to pass time and make some extra cash. Through this I found an excellent cope. I wait till I get an order from a foid, at a restaurant that I’d like to eat from, and has a dropoff in an apartment or hotel. I go pickup the food, call the customer, hangup before they can answer and I drive past their address and cancel the ride, and keep the food. This process gives me an alibi if either company asks me what’s going on (id just say the customer didn’t answer and I couldn’t find their apartment) I’ve done this daily for months now and neither platform has caught on to me, and I’ve not had to pay for food more than a few times a month. Fuck society

Why do they need to call a second time?

@Nothingness this is what you were talking about

Why do they need to call a second time?
The apps have functions where you can cancel the ride and still get paid if they don’t answer your call. Even if they try to call you back

At least I'm early for the screenshot tbh.

The apps have functions where you can cancel the ride and still get paid if they don’t answer your call. Even if they try to call you back

I mean they already called once, that's how you know it's a femoid, why do they to call a second time?

weird cope but ok
I mean they already called once, that's how you know it's a femoid, why do they to call a second time?
bring back old avi

Do they pay by card or cash

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:based but try aim only for college foids, not innocent mothers feeding their kids.

based skimming off the top cel

as long as you aren't doing this to me, which I should be good because my first name is obviously male, then it's alright with me

And this, is why I don't use those kinds of apps.

include me in the screenshot IT

Good idea tbh.

Based and low inhib.

Based and high iq. Fuck foids and society tbh

Fucking based.

giphy.gif