Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel petition to have this ricecel as our new saint

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

saw this post on braincels and just JFL @this ricecel stblackops2cel is a literal chadlite compared to him

"Uhm... just work on your personality sweetie..."

-r/IncelTears

No I think this guy is better looking than stblackops2cel. This guy has a really hideous piggy nose, But the rest of his face isn't quite that bad. Stblacksop2cel has more flaws.

No I think this guy is better looking than stblackops2cel. This guy has a really hideous piggy nose, But the rest of his face isn't quite that bad. Stblacksop2cel has more flaws.
what the fuck no way dude

stbo2cel is 6 feet tall and hes also white whereas this guy is already norwooding and have not a single good facial feature to make up for being a sbuhuman ethnic

over for many

stbo2cel is 6 feet tall and hes also white whereas this guy is already norwooding and have not a single good facial feature to make up for being a sbuhuman ethnic
At least his face is symmetric and that's attractive according to the studies! :feelslala:

I feel fucking bad for sub6 males enrolled in college. The whole "#MeToo" movement is in full swing and all ugly males will be treated with apprehension as potential rapists by all females on the campus, he is a perfect example.

There truly is no winning in this life for ugly men.

I feel fucking bad for sub6 males enrolled in college. The whole "#MeToo" movement is in full swing and all ugly males will be treated with apprehension as potential rapists by all females on the campus, he is a perfect example.

There truly is no winning in this life for ugly men.
hes more like sub2 tbh so college must be fucking hell for him

hes more like sub2 tbh so college must be fucking hell for him

I can't believe they interrogated him for 4 hours just for asking a woman out.

Society is headed in a very dark direction.

Surely a LARP though?

It is a crime being ugly

I’m literally laughing at that nose.

Its a larp. There's no such thing as "campus security." college campuses have a police force. And they wouldn't drug their stdents.

Nice LARP, but he's definitely a truecel ricecel.

I barely mog him, but he's probably taller than me. Everything about him screams permavirgin. He also looks like he is ashamed to exist (like me), and is completely non-threatening. I'm surprised a foid called the cops on him, since he looks completely incapable of harming things that arent a blow up doll. If he just made videos he could be an incel saint.

Last edited:
Wtf I didn't know he's that tall

That nose. And taking a photo from that angle, accentuating your flaws? Boyo...

I have never seen a nose shaped like that. I can't imagine what he has had to deal with. Fuck this world, honestly.

and it was in the year 2019 when the true saint St.HugeBedroomcel appeared to lead the incels to the promised land