Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peter Rodger should be helping us incels

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
So I was just thinking: Peter Rodger (the father of the myth, legend, the sophisticated gentleman Elliot Rodger himself) filmmaker and second unit director on The Hunger Games. I feel like he should be spending his life atoning for the suffering & misery he caused. He should do all in his power to prevent any future incels from going ER. He could create a "Elliot Rodger foundation for hope & life", a program for young incels to be put into contact with prospective young spouses, and to create awareness about the problem of involuntary celibacy worldwide. 

Instead, Peter Rodger is just a betabuxx wimp who continues to suck up to Soumaya (Elliot Rodger's milf step-mother), and continues doing his thing as if he never had a son. 

Apparently he is a photographer, and here is a sample of what he does:

fit=2040x350

https://www.rodgerpictures.com/index/G00005FDz0heBMQk/thumbs 

I consider this a posthumous slap in the face of Elliot Rodger. His father is living the chad lifestyle while Elliot is literally rotting in his grave. Peter Rodger doesn't give a fuck. Here is a spot-on quote from one father of a girl, Elliot apparently killed: 

"The kid was crazy and crazy people do crazy things, there was the opportunity to stop it, he [Mr Rodger] is just another Hollywood bullshitter. He said he was going to do all these things for mental health and I don’t get a sense he’s doing a thing... Two days before his interview, his wife [Elliot’s stepmother Soumaya Akaaboune] was advertising not only that, but his pictures on Facebook. She said something like: "Peter’s going to be interviewed by Barbara Walters and, oh by the way, here’s a link if you want to check out his photography"... I don’t think he gives a s***. Unlike me, he’s probably glad to be rid of that kid. But I had a great kid, the best daughter you could imagine, I miss her every second. His kid was a pain in the ass that he shipped off to Santa Barbara to get him out of his life. He’s probably happy... He’s never sent me a letter of condolence, he’s never sent me a card, he’s never tried to reach out to me. He gave me the creeps the moment I saw him. What does it make you think of the stereotype of Hollywood? Peter Rodger has been on TV saying he was going to do this and that, but what’s he done?"
quote:https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Elliot_Rodger

He’s a narcissistic beta, no way would he help incels.

Classic_Jarvis said:
Two days before his interview, his wife [Elliot’s stepmother Soumaya Akaaboune] was advertising not only that, but his pictures on Facebook. She said something like: "Peter’s going to be interviewed by Barbara Walters and, oh by the way, here’s a link if you want to check out his photography"

Fuck. He was sure as shit right about his stepmom in his manifesto.

He also looks like a narsistic sociopath/psychopath himself. He probably knew Elliot was sick, he even try to avoid/deflect questions to clear his own name here:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7JwcDeXqi8[/video]

Peter is a faggot narcissist.

bestbuds.jpg

He should have bought his son a whore for his 16th birthday. Instead he ignored him.

He's a cuck pussy worshipping narcissist (the latter a trait he passed on to his son) and a failed filmmaker. I'm surprised Elliot didn't try to kill him.

BlackPill47 said:
Peter is a faggot narcissist.

bestbuds.jpg

He should have bought his son a whore for his 16th birthday. Instead he ignored him.

The guy on the left..

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/HO9TNctr1UM?t=483[/video]

8:03 he's the worst actor I've ever seen.

Schizoidcel said:
8:03 he's the worst actor I've ever seen
He did act very strangely for the father of a murdered son, the overacting too! Even posing for that photo with Peter was highly unusual. Had someone killed my son, I'd want to kill his entire family for raising a killer. That Chad's death was blatantly used for political means and the alleged father went along with it.

Schizoidcel said:
He's a cuck pussy worshipping narcissist (the latter a trait he passed on to his son) and a failed filmmaker. I'm surprised Elliot didn't try to kill him.

He did! In the manifesto Elliot said he planned to kill him but lamented that his father was too far away.

incel4life said:
He did! In the manifesto Elliot said he planned to kill him but lamented that his father was too far away.

How did I forget that. Interesting.

i commented on peter rodgers instagram about elliot a couple times. he didnt do anything though. https://www.instagram.com/peterrodger/?hl=en

Photographers are faggots.

It's no wonder Elliot turned out the way he did.

Mixing white with Asian also doesn't help.

Both have tendencies to be psychopaths.

peter rodger is a cuck and a narcy asshole, he is part of the reason elliot became fucked in the head