Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pete davidson struggles with depression at all times. Please click this link to donate to him.

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

"Davidson has always been open about his struggles. It’s one of the ways he finds to deal with depression and BPD. In an interview with radio host Charlemagne Tha God in February 2020, he candidly discussed how he deals with depression and suicidal thoughts."

I hope he feels better soon i just donated 10k of my dads salary

I ain't donating shit mang

no he is a bpd prick. i am not donating.

Most of these celebrities are so damn fake.

Most of these celebrities are so damn fake.
>most

no all of them
they got to the top by being fake narcissistic assholes who never strayed from being public walking reddit emojis with all their brain dead takes.

I'll donate right away. It must be so BRUTAL to have all these Stacy girlfriends.

I can only imagine how depressed he feels

Imagine if he really feels like shit. I mean they've been cases where famous people that have everything kill themselves. To me this would say a lot about the normie mind, it's like they would be struggling with their intrensical fakeness and emptiness.

Man that shit tough fr. I feel so sorry for him

I'll donate a bullet to his head :society:

hope he kills himself

"Davidson has always been open about his struggles. It’s one of the ways he finds to deal with depression and BPD. In an interview with radio host Charlemagne Tha God in February 2020, he candidly discussed how he deals with depression and suicidal thoughts."
I hate that faggot more than any other celebrity on the planet. Fucking stupid entitled sardonic sarcastic degenerate piece of dogshit person. I would be glad if Pete Davidson died right now or better yet, never existed. Someone needs to teach him a lesson and wipe off that smug look he has on his face, permenantly.

I hate that faggot more than any other celebrity on the planet. Fucking stupid entitled sardonic sarcastic degenerate piece of dogshit person. I would be glad if Pete Davidson died right now or better yet, never existed. Someone needs to teach him a lesson and wipe off that smug look he has on his face, permenantly.
I feel the same. About many people i know. Yea, it doesnt matter tho. His death or anyones not gona brighten my life.

If you think about it, hate is useless at best and damaging at worst. its just another cope.

Imagine if he really feels like shit. I mean they've been cases where famous people that have everything kill themselves. To me this would say a lot about the normie mind, it's like they would be struggling with their intrensical fakeness and emptiness.
I think part of it is human tendency to get used to shit fast. You eventually get bored of fame and all these stacies that can only offer you so much, and all you got left, in a situation when you're mentally ill, is your chronically inflamed brain, because of drugs, dogshit food and dogshit health genetics, that tells you to off yourself.

When you're seriously sick stacies and fame are probably just copes, albeit higher level ones, but still copes, not much better than vidya or reading to us, because you're avoiding the main problem which is a hole inside your soul/poor health that stops you from enjoying even the best fucking things this life has to offer (sex with stacies, fame and respect). Although this retarded faggot can afford any professional medical help but he's too dumb so he'd rather virtue signal about his "struggles"

I think part of it is human tendency to get used to shit fast. You eventually get bored of fame and all these stacies that can only offer you so much, and all you got left, in a situation when you're mentally ill, is your chronically inflamed brain, because of drugs, dogshit food and dogshit health genetics, that tells you to off yourself.

When you're seriously sick stacies and fame are probably just copes, albeit higher level ones, but still copes, not much better than vidya or reading to us, because you're avoiding the main problem which is a hole inside your soul/poor health that stops you from enjoying even the best fucking things this life has to offer (sex with stacies, fame and respect). Although this retarded faggot can afford any professional medical help but he's too dumb so he'd rather virtue signal about his "struggles"
congrats GrAY dumbest thing i heard today. But the day is long yet someone might beat your first place.

"Money doesnt bring happiness :soy: "

"Fame doesnt bring happiness :soy: "

"Fucking 10/10 women everyday and not being lonely is just cope bro :soy: "

What is your point besides uttering a boring rethoric that every boomer says basically?

"Brad pitt is depressed yo :soy: hes just like meeee!!!"

congrats GrAY dumbest thing i heard today. But the day is long yet someone might beat your first place.

What is your point besides uttering a boring rethoric that every boomer says basically?

I never said that money or stacies don't bring happiness or that they're not important, or that they wouldn't solve our problems (quote where I said that exactly maybe?), I said that some celebs killed themselves because nothing makes up for seriously poor health, mental or physical, learn to fucking read before you put words in my mouth.

I never said that money or stacies don't bring happiness or that they're not important, or that they wouldn't solve our problems (quote where I said that exactly maybe?), I said that some celebs killed themselves because nothing makes up for seriously poor health, mental or physical, learn to fucking read before you put words in my mouth.
His depression is a fake depression because hes falling off and not getting the attention hes used to.

Thats all what he is. A spoiled kid whos throwing a tantrum.

Him and his alike should be decapitated and fed to the people dying in palestine

HE LITERALLY LAUGHED AT THE BOSTON BOMBING UNFROZEN LANZA ON THIS GUY FR

Everyone is depressed in this shit society

Yeah the miserable rich and the happy poor is a tale old as time. Not to say that this is a rule or something but the way your brain/perception works do have an impact but i'll expand on it later.

His depression is a fake depression because hes falling off and not getting the attention hes used to.

Thats all what he is. A spoiled kid whos throwing a tantrum.

Him and his alike should be decapitated and fed to the people dying in palestine
But normies feed on those memories. And his memories just happen to be him being the most succesful slayer in the world (if we take status into account). And it's still pretty recent and he could probably still get tons of Gigastacies thanks to his reputation alone (given how women think) so what gives ?

Trust me i get equally pissed when i see this kind of shit or when i hear Justin Bieber singing about how "lonely" he is.

But then you can't ignore that this kind of people still end up killing themselves. Think of Cuck Kobain or Avicii for example. Or that Linkin Park singer (he even had like 5 kids or something). What i'd add to @reveries take is that normies sometimes also realize how fake and gay everything is (including themselves for being hyper socialized fags) but especially the women. They probably see them in all their pettiness and understand that any would be with them just for status. With hindsight this Davidson guy might even feel confused about fucking all of them and realize that it was all about being accepted by an abstract hivemind these vapid whores share. But that kind of stuff is unknown to us cause we never been on that side of the river.

But yeah despite these complexities i totally agree that have-it-all normie's complaints are absolutely obscene in nature. At this point, it's their fucking fault and let me expand on something that pisses me off to no end : notice how fucking normies will blame the most fucked up loser that's low on everything : finances, genetic capital, social status... at the first sign of complaining but romanticize celebs depression and never see it through the lense of ungratitude. It's like it's in the nature of this evil world to empathize more with some pampered rich prick than a real down in the dumps person.

Last edited:
Cuck Kobain or Avicii
Kobain had severe ibs that made him unable to eat and was in pain 24/7 he had to always be high on something to pass the day.

Avicii died from pancreatitis, this is also a very painful disease that changes all your features and make you scream from pain.

i dont know about chester bennington reason but it could be not disclosed for the public.

whatever obviously life is a shitshow and everyone gets some kind of depression one way or another.

There was a thread yesterday about Alain Delon's depression.

This man is the handsomest man alive but he reached 90 yo and starting to have cognitive issues that cant be controlled, and his kids are fighting over his money while not caring for him.

Obviously his depression is justified. Imagine one day being a god then the next day you can barely form a sentence while looking like shit and being a weak 90 yo decaying fucker waiting for your death.

Old age and health are both justified for depression. I myself tried to suicide last year from health issues.

But some people and celebrities are simply ungrateful they need a reality check. Like they need to be sent to afghanistan or palestine or on the front of ukraine and russia. Or they need to work as a minimum wage goyim in mcdonalds or some other prisom cage wage to understand how good they have it.

its utterly disrespectful to people with real problems when i
They hear miley cyrus has depression, or pete davidson, or justing bieber, or jaden smith. All these young spoiled brats with 0 health issues coming in clutch to tell us about their depression and how nothing in their lives bring them hapoiness and next subject they teach you how to live life jfl.

Why dont they donate their money to the poor if money doesnt matter? Why they cant go 1 month without being single? Why do they have the best trainers and chefs for food? If good nutrition and body health doesnt matter and you will still be sad anyways?

IF THEY ARE UNHAPPY FOR SO LONG WHY DONT THEY KILL THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH LIKE HOW POOR AND ILL PEOPLE WHOVE HAD ENOUGH ACTUALLY DO.

"The court documents cite irreconcilable differences and inappropriate marital conduct as the reason for divorce, while Cyrus is also seeking an annulment on the grounds of fraud.

At the time of publication, Cyrus and Firerose, 37, do not follow each other on Instagram."

He probably has depression now because his wife of 7 months aka fuck buddy did not follow him on instagram.

I hope he gets through these hard times man.

"Aww he's so sensitive and deep" :foidSoy::owo: