Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pete Davidson on suicide watch

Height is so important fml

I still don't get the incel sympathy for this man. He's >6' tall, passes for "white", is maybe a 5/10 facially, gets paid millions of dollars to act like an idiot on TV, and gets to fuck female celebrities or loads of groupies.

Poor guy.

Can elab this shortly please? I don't know anything.

Last edited:
its over for pete davidsoncels

Pete don't kill yourself. Go rampage instead.

That whore poisons everything she touches. Got mac miller killed and will probably get this poor bastard killed too.

That whore poisons everything she touches. Got mac miller killed and will probably get this poor bastard killed too.
Not to mention exploding sandniggers.

Legend says once in a while when she releases a song someone dies.

Can elab this shortly please? I don't anything.

Millionaire tall celebrity guy from Saturday Night Live bangs Ariana Grande (celeb "singer" ie. Pro Camwhore, who used to work for Disney previously in their Prime JB Division), then she breaks up with him, and he is "suicidal."

Other celebs now virtue signalling their "support" for him. Hollywood Kabuki Theatre.

Millionaire tall celebrity guy from Saturday Night Live bangs Ariana Grande (celeb "singer" ie. Pro Camwhore who used to work for Disney in their Prime JB Division), then she breaks up with him, and he is "suicidal."

Other celebs now virtue signalling their "support" for him. Hollywood Kabuki Theatre. Everyone puts on a show.
Thanks for the details.

Look is everything money and status are only a cope
If you are rich she want only your money

If you are famous she only want your fame

If you are beautyfull she only want you

Hope the faggot ropes himself.