Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pet Worship is an Ominous Sign of a Civilization in Decline

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
One of the warning signs that a country is devolving into a westernized shit hole is a sharp rise in pet ownership. Typically, dogs or cats in such societies will become a proxy for human companionship and will be pampered like children. These animals will also be granted access to places that were once off limits to pets, such as passenger cabins on airplanes and office buildings. This is a direct result of a breakdown of traditional values, and is one of the many symptoms of an ailing nation whose social fabric is quickly unraveling.

So, if any of you are considering expatting to a more sane country outside of the west, pay particular attention to the number of veterinarians and pet shops it hosts. This is inversely related to how traditional it is, and therefore, how hospitable it will be towards men. Take a short trip there before you decide to move. If you notice people walking their dogs, or making visits 'to the vet', stay the fuck away. It's on the verge of becoming a degenerate shit hole, if it isn't one already.

Bs. There were many civs in history that used to worship animals and were great like for example. Ancient Egypt and their worship of homecats.
Another bs autistic theory.

Bs. There were many civs in history that used to worship animals and were great like for example. Ancient Egypt and their worship of homecats.
But the pets in those societies were owned by the nobility, not the majority of the people.
Also, everyday people didn't use pets as a substitute for human relationships and interactions, like they do now. You didn't see bitchy little twats that hate men being obsessed with their dogs and using them as a proxy for male companionship. That's where we're at now in the west.

Civilization in decline (whether you agree with the religious stuff or not):

It's legit turning into "Do Androids Believe of Electric Sheep" Mercerism levels.

Also every man is hoping one day he'll get his real sheep (a woman).

One of the warning signs that a country is devolving into a westernized shit hole is a sharp rise in pet ownership. Typically, dogs or cats in such societies will become a proxy for human companionship and will be pampered like children. These animals will also be granted access to places that were once off limits to pets, such as passenger cabins on airplanes and office buildings. This is a direct result of a breakdown of traditional values, and is one of the many symptoms of an ailing nation whose social fabric is quickly unraveling.

It goes even so far, that specifically females fight for animals rights, instead of being there for their men but we as men have to support feminism.

My pets and i have a deal.

They get free food and homemade medical treatment but no veterinary service - except for genital mutilation - spay / neuter for the dogs. And then only with my "poverty discount."

Only the dogs get treats for training purposes! They simply must ALWAYS EARN the treat!

While i don't like it, I'm not going to pay someone to kill (put down) any pets!

I know dumbasses that buy fucking pills and surgery for their UNTRAINED DOGS, and i [email protected]

My pets and i have a deal.

They get free food and homemade medical treatment but no veterinary service - except for genital mutilation - spay / neuter for the dogs. And then only with my "poverty discount."

Only the dogs get treats for training purposes! They simply must ALWAYS EARN the treat!

While i don't like it, I'm not going to pay someone to kill (put down) any pets!

I know dumbasses that buy fucking pills and surgery for their UNTRAINED DOGS, and i [email protected]
There niggas who spend hours training their pitbull by making it bull bricks grab on to a spinning bone, and other insane shit.
Often for no reason not even dog Fighting

There niggas who spend hours training their pitbull by making it bull bricks grab on to a spinning bone, and other insane shit.
Often for no reason not even dog Fighting
I know a cunt that taught her pitt to fetch rocks! Now the fucker is toothless! And probably in constant pain. Because, stupid!

It goes even so far, that specifically females fight for animals rights, instead of being there for their men but we as men have to support feminism.
Exactly my point about how females value animals more than men in a declining society.

Good afternoon, I hate women.

sure but rather than using animals as a vector to worship gods who benefit humans, random soys and soy women are treating animals as if they were better than human children because they are cowards and “don’t have faith in humanity”

sure but rather than using animals as a vector to worship gods who benefit humans, random soys and soy women are treating animals as if they were better than human children because they are cowards and “don’t have faith in humanity”
Exactly what I explained to him, but in different words.

100 % agree. It is not just symptom of declining society, it is also very annoying

100 % agree. It is not just symptom of declining society, it is also very annoying
The rise of pet ownership in America is correlated to the rise of feminism, and yes, it is very annoying, especially when I have to sit on a subway next to a selfish foid with a dog. There should be no animals in public places, unless it's a service animal. PERIOD.

Last edited:
I live in California and people here think it's acceptable to bring their dog with them into the grocery store. Never mind traditional values, we don't even have basic sanitation anymore.

I live in California and people here think it's acceptable to bring their dog with them into the grocery store. Never mind traditional values, we don't even have basic sanitation anymore.
Exactly. Well said. Pets in grocery stores should be illegal.

Animals are cope

You didn't see bitchy little twats that hate men being obsessed with their dogs and using them as a proxy for male companionship. That's where we're at now in the west.

On the radio a few days ago one of those bitchy twats was promoting a date event for men and women when she said "I think you girls should just get a dog."

This shit pisses me off so much.

There is a difference. None of those civilizations did not substitute human with animals for companionship.

They had gods and shit that looked like animals, but that does not mean they were emotionally attached or dependent on those animals. Animal forms of those gods were symbolism and metaphors.

Also those cats were like only for rich people, they used to pet them to flaunt their money and status. Similar thing could be found on many monarchies throughout the world.

But in todays west, this obsession with pet is more like a mental disease.

On the radio a few days ago one of those bitchy twats was promoting a date event for men and women when she said "I think you girls should just get a dog."
The very idea of a date event is retarded. Like job fairs. Utterly useless.

Satanic societies aren’t great

The world is in ruins bro

I love cats, the perfect ldaring companions.

honestly, animals>humans any time, but even i agree that things are going too far, inheritance for animals with too many people on homelessness it's an absurd!

Its just one of many markers of civilization decline. JD unwin doesn't get much traction in modern anthropologist circles because they are all full of shit, his premise was ultimately very simple - cultural achievement is the result of sexual restraint. If you lose the latter, you will lose the former. This has happened in every civilization that has ever occurred, and has never been reversible once it has started.

Once a culture reaches a certain point, it begins to get bogged down in excesses such as fornication, polygamy, homosexuality, cross-dressing and transgenderism, paedophilia and so on. The boundary for what is normal and what is shocking is constantly eroded and moved onto ever more extreme taboo subjects.

The crux of any major cultural civilization has always been the monogamous marriage - any culture that has seen this institution weaken and erode has fallen.

Its just one of many markers of civilization decline. JD unwin doesn't get much traction in modern anthropologist circles because they are all full of shit, his premise was ultimately very simple - cultural achievement is the result of sexual restraint. If you lose the latter, you will lose the former. This has happened in every civilization that has ever occurred, and has never been reversible once it has started.

Once a culture reaches a certain point, it begins to get bogged down in excesses such as fornication, polygamy, homosexuality, cross-dressing and transgenderism, paedophilia and so on. The boundary for what is normal and what is shocking is constantly eroded and moved onto ever more extreme taboo subjects.

The crux of any major cultural civilization has always been the monogamous marriage - any culture that has seen this institution weaken and erode has fallen.
Thanks for awaring me of JD Unwin, great find

All pets should be put down