Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pet theory : evolutionary conflict in human facial features distribution

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I'll make it short because I'm on mobile and I want to write this quick before I read it somewhere else and lose "I knew it" bragging rights as I did for the unguarded X hypothesis.

So : I suspect one of the reasons most guys are unattractive to females is an evolutionary conflict.

Two conflicting evolutionary tendencies drive facial features in opposite directions : one towards high variance, and one towards uniformity.

High variance, because it makes us more easily recognizable, which is crucial for a social species and for highly complex group activities such as hunting. I vaguely recall that it's also one of the reasons often put forward to explain why we have hair : it provides diversity in appearance which makes us more identifiable.

As for uniformity, well I've talked about it here already. This tendency has a name, it's called koinophilia.

It's quite plausible that one gender favors one tendency over the other, resulting in a so-called sexual conflict.

I'm not going to expand more for now, just putting that pet theory out there.

Notice that if that's right, that should mean that just because you have an unattractive face does not necessarily mean you're a "genetic trash". Call it cope all you want, but that's my opinion.

Not a single word

Was going to read until I saw how long it was

I really thought I had made it short enough. Oh well.
Post in inceldom discussion tbh it looks high IQ I just cba to read anything that looks remotely long at this point in time

Technically could be true, but still cope because women don't like my face

Notice that if that's right, that should mean that just because you have an unattractive face does not necessarily mean you're a "genetic trash".
I agree