Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Perverted siblings (review + sample quotes)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

The story sets off in a rather familiar fashion - an older brother comes to visit his family before his sister's birthday, after being away from home for a while. He is taken aback by his grown sister, who acts weird and pressures him about his sex life in college. He is dismissive towards her at first, but she is relentless and takes pleasure messing up with him. Once again i find myself more excited with passages about sister teasing and talking dirty to MC. This get even more intense when he returns favor and it's she who can't resist her urges. The sex scenes were hot as well but felt a bit heavy towards the end. I probably would've enjoyed them much more if they were offset by some events, but oh well. One thing that I didn't particularly like was how slutty his sister was and how shamelessly she revelled in the fact that there were a lot of guys drooling over her, acting like a real toxic seductress. I'd rather sister and brother keep intimacy mostly to each other. Also some of the dirty talk got a bit cringy at one point, when the author doubled down on the tabooed nature of incest. But I guess the genre obliges, and it didn't annoy me that much. Initially I wanted rate it 8/10 just because there were so many passages that sent my boner raging. But the last part was too laden with graphic stuff. So I have to knock half a point off the final rating. 7.5/10, can safely recommend it to other sisterfuckercels out there.

@WorthlessSlavicShit i thought you might like it

There were quite a few quotes/passages I liked from the text, so I had to limit myself:
"So… are you getting hard now, then…?" I heard her whispering at me, still teasing and messing with her older brother.
"Well, maybe you should go and do something about that. If touching some boobs is all it takes, maybe you should go and jerk off while you think your perverted thoughts about your sister's hot body."
"Maybe I need more than your boobs to get me off."
"Don't you dare. I have it on very good authority that my boobs are perfect."
"Jesus, are you really such a pervert that you're getting an erection just by thinking about my body? Are you seriously getting hard from touching your sister's naked body…?"
I swallowed. She left. I had indeed gotten really hard, sitting on the couch with her like that. I wasn't sure what was going on anymore. Was she still teasing me or was she being serious?
I just want a gentle little sister who would leer at me watching me putting on fancy clothes :feelsohh:
I reached over to the bed and picked up a light summer shirt with buttons. Callie came up to me and put her hands on my stomach, looking up at me with a happy smile. For a second, she seemed to hesitate, feeling my skin with a gentle touch while looking down towards the floor. Then she looked back up at me and whispered:
"Put it on."
"Uh... yeah..."
I slipped on the shirt and she started helping me with the buttons. Her fingers were really dexterous, fastening each button with great precision and speed.
"Looks good on you."
Once again it was this kind of scenes that I enjoyed the most:
"Well, I only came up here to tell you we're about to start dinner, but if you'd rather jerk off to the thought of your sister's body, I guess you could do that too…"
"Come on... that's not fair..."
"I know..." she said, giggling. "Man, you are such a fucking pervert. I can't believe your little sister is what gets you off."
"Oh, come on! Don't you ever stop?"
"I'll stop when you stop getting turned on by your own sister."
She pushed me away and laughed, throwing the shorts in my face. I quickly put them on and tried to hide my bulge a bit by pushing my erect cock upwards. The shorts were so loose, though, that I figured I'd better wait a few minutes before going downstairs. Or even take Callie at her word and jerk off in the bathroom. Still giggling, she turned around to head out before me, and I followed.
How I wish I had a slutty teasing sister like that :ahegao:
"Got your little 'problem' under control there, bro?"
"My what?"
"Oh, sorry. I guess I should say 'big' problem. A particularly hard problem…?"
She quickly stepped ahead of me on the stairs and started walking in that swaying way again, showing off her ass in those tight shorts. She was clearly doing it on purpose, making sure she got to the top of the stairs first.
Even if I tried, I couldn't stop my eyes from strafing down across her chest. She got what she wanted. Made me look. This caused her to smile even wider, as if she'd just won a game.
"Man, you're such a perv. Staring at girls isn't going to get yourself laid. Maybe you should take my suggestion and go jerk off for a while."
Some teasing from the MC:
"I don't jerk off anymore. I'm a grown-up now. If I want an orgasm, I'll find myself a hot chick and get laid."
I studied my sister's face to see how she reacted. She was still trying to give me that same sassy smile, but I was sure I could see a few cracks in her facade. Her smile was twitching, and her breathing was getting heavier, as if she was watching an exciting movie.
"Wow... My... my own brother wants to fuck me... Oh my God, you actually want to fuck your own sister, you sick pervert..."
Her voice started to shiver, ever so slightly. It sounded like she was still trying to tease me, but she wasn't quite succeeding. It sounded like she was failing at her own game.
At this point, I delivered the killing blow. I suddenly let go of her and took a step back.
"But it can't happen. What a shame."
It took a while before I saw her again. I sat outside with a cold drink, waiting for mom to bring out the cake. When Callie finally came back down, she had changed into her light summer dress. She seemed a bit disheveled, just sitting down in a chair without saying anything. Soon after, the cake was served and we all had a piece, my sister eating hers quietly without engaging in conversation.

Last edited:

The story sets off in a rather familiar fashion - an older brother comes to visit his family before his sister's birthday, after being away from home for a while. He is taken aback by his grown sister, who acts weird and pressures him about his sex life in college. He is dismissive towards her at first, but she is relentless and takes pleasure messing up with him. Once again i find myself more excited with passages about sister teasing and talking dirty to MC. This get even more intense when he returns favor and it's she who can't resist her urges. The sex scenes were hot as well but felt a bit heavy towards the end. I probably would've enjoyed them much more if they were offset by some events, but oh well. One thing that I didn't particularly like was how slutty his sister was and how shamelessly she revelled in the fact that there were a lot of guys drooling over her, acting like a real toxic seductress. I'd rather sister and brother keep intimacy mostly to each other. Also some of the dirty talk got a bit cringy at one point, when the author doubled down on the tabooed nature of incest. But I guess the genre obliges, and it didn't annoy me that much. Initially I wanted rate it 8/10 just because there were so many passages that sent my boner raging. But the last part was too laden with graphic stuff. So I have to knock half a point off the final rating. 7.5/10, can safely recommend it to other sisterfuckercels out there.

@WorthlessSlavicShit i thought you might like it

There were quite a few quotes/passages I liked from the text, so I had to limit myself:

I just want a gentle little sister who would leer at me watching me putting on fancy clothes :feelsohh:

Once again it was this kind of scenes that I enjoyed the most:

How I wish I had a slutty teasing sister like that :ahegao:

Some teasing from the MC:
Do you have a sister?