Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Perspective: being a ricecel in Chadland

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Of course half of the comments are by cumskin tallfags talking about how good it feels to travel to Asia and mog the fuck out of everyone :feelsclown:

Also reminds me of this :feelshaha:

7unfuoul6ix61.jpg

It's already a tragedy when they get born here but why some bluepilled ricecels willingly immigrate to a country where everyone mogs them is beyond me. Are they retarded? :feelsseriously:

you live in the Netherlands? why? did your parents decide to emigrate there?
I live in Germany so basically same thing. I was born here so yeah I didn't have a choice.

Imagine being an asian male and willingly moving to a western country.

asian beard mogs my facial pubic hair :feelsbadman:

r/TurboChangs told me ricecels can slay 6ft+ blonde stacies in Scandanavia though

Damn, too brutal

had to line up for a driving test for 4 hours today, got heightmogged by every guy there, including 16 year old kids.

Then i failed the driving test.

Netherlands = No such thing as NEET when you can donate sperm for a living and make a decent living (if you're cumskin that is).

Netherlands = No such thing as NEET when you can donate sperm for a living and make a decent living (if you're cumskin that is).
Netherlands sounds pretty nice tbh. @gymletethnicel gets a lot of neetbux for being ethnic and disabled I think. :feelscomfy: